GT Sport Update 1.15 Coming March 29 - BMW E30 M3, Tsukuba, and More

• Thread starter Nico_Ble99
  • 871 comments
Damn you PD for recreating all these amazing colors on the DB11..Silver Blonde, Onyx Black, Diavolo Red, Concours Blue... I can't decide! :lol:

Am I alone in finding the M3 far more wayward than I feel it ought to be?

I spun it constantly at the 'Ring, though I soon realized that was partially due to the sound glitch killing any sound from the tires. But even after a reset and the sounds returning, it feels very uneasy.
No, you're not. Overall not impressed by PD simulation of the M3. Good thing that there are more exciting cars in this update.

Last edited:
Damn you PD for recreating all these amazing colors on the DB11..Silver Blonde, Onyx Black, Diavolo Red, Concours Blue... I can't decide! :lol:

No, you're not. Overall not impressed by PD simulation of the M3. Good thing that there are more exciting cars in this update.

35 colours - had to list them all out on the flipping Daily Award spreadsheet. Luckily most are the same colours as the Vantage so Excel auto filled for me :D. As for the one I chose - being a Bond fan I went for Skyfall Silver :sly:.

Don't worry, you'll get the other 34 colours as Daily Awards :lol:

Am so so disappointed with the M3 handling. Tried to drive it in all sorts of league events, it's just so frustrating though and so many restarts due to AI spinning out the car with the slightest touch at the back. Couldn't go fast enough to win the new FR races as every corner felt like on tippy toes :(

Back