GT Sport Update 1.22 Discussion Thread

• Thread starter AKps3
  • 3,154 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably something for PS5 as I have understood from some posters here. It is difficult to implement in the current engine. Should be something implemented from scratch.

Whoever does anime liveries on driving gear should be banned and shamed.
Hmmm
images (9).jpeg

Please, don't concern yourself, Fashiondevil. I am to blame in this instance. I completely forgot the ordinary lay person must, under no circumstances, insinuate anything negative about PD, Kaz or anything GT related.
To do so amounts to blasphemy. We should all be eternally thankful to Kaz Almighty for having the divine frame of mind to even bother giving us the time of day, trodden down worthless peasants that we are. I humbly apologise, sire :bowdown:
Are you alright?

There is nothing wrong with being a virgin.

Oh snap.

Still, this has been an old thing going back to Forza 4... cars covered in anime Forza has always long been very good for car artists.

If you google say "super gt anime" you will see many many cars that ran such liveries in Japan.

I'm 110% ok with this. People expressing themselves in art on cars should be welcome. How you play this is up to you.

Whilst some of us may be thinking anime characters for their driving gear/helemt there is only three characters I will put on my
racing gear, Sonic, Tails and Amy from Sonic the Hedgehog.

Overall I am hoping that if the driving gear change is coming I wonder if it means changes to the decal limit or livery limit's/folder limits that I've
quitely moaned about to myself for a long time now.

Just cleared out about 400 liveries yesterday (early stuff that looks a bit poor now)

At least I have a new idea for a Miku livery now thanks to the previous post.

I don't have anything against anime . The fact well over 75% of the anime decals are half naked chicks with glossy boobs or lolies ticks me off. Underage chicks in suggestive clothing is disturbing , cartoons or not , if you enjoy that you are suspect to me and I won't hesitate reporting the image and your PSN if you are uploading loli stuff.
If it was about art we would see more variety , but it's clearly not . They should keep their creepy fetish to themselves .

I'm proud to have SUCCESFULY reported 150+ anime chick images and counting . I always get happy when I get a confirmation of removal from Sony a few days later .

Last edited:
Apparently we went on to discuss about Anime racing suits and the problems associated with it.

Oh and pro tip of the day: if you see a warning sign on Anime character decals, it's possible that @KingFrog has already reported them and gets successfully removed by the Code of Conduct team of Sony.

Whoever does anime liveries on driving gear should be banned and shamed.

There's this thing called different cultures. There is no need to be egotistical about your own.

Not only do you think they should be banned, but shamed as well?? Wow.

Let people enjoy things. If someone likes anime and wants some anime reference on their own custom car or driving gear, that doesn't affect you at all.

Totally agree. As long as it doesn't break the rules, people are allowed to express themselves however they want.

I mean for 🤬 sakes, I have the United States Geological Survey on my car, how lame am I?:lol:

Last edited:
This thread:

- "Update!"
- The epic French bridge hunt.
- "Purtty flowers"
- "Anime on cars is wrong!"
- "Anime on cars isn't wrong!"
- "It'S juSt a SCapE guyS"
- "Where's my Daihatsu Midget?"
- Virgins with no taste...

and more.

Welcome to GTPlanet folks.