GT Sport Update 1.22 Discussion Thread

• Thread starter AKps3
  • 3,154 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Plenty of cars for PD to photograph. Especially at the Honda display. A BTCC Civic is there. `HINT HINT` If anyone fron PDI are reading this. :sly:

The more I play this game, the more I wish they had a tachometer available in chase view (unless I'm missing something?). The shift indicator is so hit and miss depending on the car, almost always shifting too early and, in a few cases, too late. Very rarely is it ideal.

I'v actually never reported anyone on psn until GTS. A fine line is crossed when you start uploading underage chicks in skimpy clothes, cartoon or not. that's why I stopped watching anime around 2010, it started becoming a weird hypersexualized pedo fest. When 75% of the anime stuff uploaded to GTS is underage chicks in skimpy clothes, then yes il report you. MOE has become increasingly popular in modern anime ( making adult women look like little girls with huge assets) . Why does everything anime have to be sexual? I can't even find a Kat/ Raven pic online but I can find thousands of stupid loli pics in GTS.
Oh man I feel you so much :( actual anime is now few and far in between, and sometimes there are years to wait for before we get an anime that's not fanservice. The time gap between Hyouka and Violet Evergarden is 6 years man, 6 years :(

Said touring car can be a good alternative to the NSX Gr.4, giving Honda drivers like you more choice once you got bored of the latter.
Certainly. Interesting how there are more choices for certain Brands.

Whoever does anime liveries on driving gear should be banned and shamed.
This does nothing but encourage me more to plaster my racing gear with anime stuff out of spite.
Why?? Really how can anybody do this. I thought such a thing only exists on games but it done in real life!!
You seem to either not fully understand what anime is, or underestimate it's influence in Japan.
MY EYES!!
I guess nobody has a sense of humor anymore.
Never knew anime would make its away into motorsport in Japan.
If you wanna get technical, Hatsune Miku is a mascot for voice synthesizer software. Not an anime character.

There is however an Evangelion themed AMG which is entirely fair play and has probably been recreated in GTS many times.

34091284570_97c890d945_b.jpg

I have to say I very much like this livery making for the suits. The only problem is that it should be somewhere below on the bucketlist. There are far more urgent wishes for the community that should be dealt with.

Still so many months after release coming with such nice new details is always a good thing. We pay nothing. We get a lot of things. Some more happy than others, but still its all for free.

Its easy to scream we want 100 cars and tracks but they should be a bit more difficult to add than this suit livery.

On the other hand, time spend on this suit livery could also be spend on making a better penalty system.

So always 2 sides to the medal. Still overall more than pleased about PD’s efforts to keep the game alive !!

Anyway... this thread is going waaaaaaay off course
Wasn’t this happening on page 2 already ?

So, first week was track tease, second week is features tease (Suit and Helmet editor); third week Will be for teasing cars?
I hope so as they are what I am most excited about.

This is sad, and I probably shouldn't share it, but last night I had the most unusual and detailed dream about the cars.

There was a Gran Turismo truck parked up not far from my house and I was talking to Kaz. He wouldn't tell me what cars where onboard but when I asked for a hint he smiled and opened the tail-lift a little revealing the Le Mans winning TS050-HYBRID, TS010, a Noble M12 GTO and some strange Toro Rosso Honda track-car. They drove away after that.

I think I need some time away from GTS!
:embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed:

Last edited:
I have to say I very much like this livery making for the suits. The only problem is that it should be somewhere below on the bucketlist. There are far more urgent wishes for the community that should be dealt with.

Still so many months after release coming with such nice new details is always a good thing. We pay nothing. We get a lot of things. Some more happy than others, but still its all for free.

Its easy to scream we want 100 cars and tracks but they should be a bit more difficult to add than this suit livery.

On the other hand, time spend on this suit livery could also be spend on making a better penalty system.

So always 2 sides to the medal. Still overall more than pleased about PD’s efforts to keep the game alive !!

Wasn’t this happening on page 2 already ?

The people who work on textures and surface modeling aren't necessarily the same people who work on penalty/network algorithms.

I think there'd be an argument to the suit editor possibly pushing back some car and track content (I'd be intrigued to know who/what goes into it's creation regardless), but rarely these days are individual staff on a large development team jacks of all trades.

some comments from this twitter are facepalm
source.gif
I know right? These kind of "players" are so ungrateful and spoiled nowadays, for example:
How about you stop tweeting so much and fix your glitched half ass game!?
What is this guy talking about? The problem was they weren't tweeting so much. Now, the problem is they tweet and keep the community hyped.
Jeez...

Also, I have a theory:

The GT Twitter tweeted about some part of the upcoming track. Now they are tweeting about the Suit customization. They are always showing just a glimpse of it.
So, next week we'll probably see the cars. Remember the gift car cutscene from GT5? I think they will tease the cars like that from now on, just a glimpse of the car.

Like this, but the car will stay in the dark, the only visible part of the car would be the front bumper and the lights:

Every day = a tweet about one of the cars in the upcoming update!

Last edited:
Just found this lovely and grateful comment on the twitter post.
absolutely useless

fix the traction

fix the BoP

add cars

add tracks

I want this to be my favorite game but it's just not good enough

Not even people here are that entitled. Jesus, have some realistic expectations.
This IS PD we're talking about here. Regular tweets are the equivalent of the Apollo 11 mission.

So, next week we'll probably see the cars. Remember the gift car cutscene from GT5? I think they will these the cars like that from now on, just a glimpse of the car.

Every day = a tweet about one of the cars in the upcoming update!
Every day, I pray they add the GT5 Premium car reward soundtrack. That was the most hyped up you can get when receiving a new car.

I'm probably one of the few who doesnt care too much for suits.

This coming from Forza 7 where Turn10 seem really turned on by Halo and Minecraft suits... and now Horizon 4 which has a whole Fortnite style constume setup...

I mean my life wont be complete until I can dab in GTS and Horizon 4!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back