GT Sport's New Wet Tokyo Track is Coming in the Next Four Weeks

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo Sport' started by GTPNewsWire, Sep 18, 2019.

1. GTPNewsWire

GTPNewsWire Contributing Writer

Dezcom, ProjectF, queleuleu and 4 others like this.
  2. Ande3200

Ande3200

I wounder if the daytona and the dodge superbee will be part of september update. I expect it to come next week, and maybe with spa. I don’t expect more than 5 cars, not at this point. The updates are getting smaller their is no doubt about it. Most likely to more dev time for gt7. But i don’t think gt7 will come out 2020 as the Porsche vision car is coming then. 2021 is a more likely date. So it looks like it won’t be a launch title

3. Letadlo

Letadlo

Can´t it be SPA?

WJHMH, TJC_69, Auditore and 7 others like this.
  4. Matthew_Bogus

Matthew_Bogus

I really hope they just roll GT Sport onto the PS5, and just keep the updates coming. I don't want to wait forever, and have a lull period. Like what the last season of the GT Academy felt like.

Qyn and Magog like this.
  5. watto79

watto79

You would think that if it was Spa (a track not yet in the game) they would have put the track as TBA. As they've put the track as Tokyo Expressway East Outer Loop with wet tyres, it's a safe assumption that it will be wet weather at Tokyo Expressway.

I always feel a disclaimer about not ever really knowing what PD might do is necessary, but based on previous ways new tracks have been put into future schedules, this isn't going to be Spa.

Remember that this exhibition season only goes up to the very early part of November. IF there's an update at the end of October (likely the Michelin update) then it's POSSILBE that Spa could come in that update.

It might come even later than that though.

Project_Crimson, Qyn, bduddy and 5 others like this.
  6. zeptrans

zeptrans

So, if I understand, next update will probably add the 2 cars (Coronet and Daytona), maybe with Spa. And later, a second update will include wet Tokyo.

...if I understood :D

7. Kuraudo

Kuraudo

Tokyo, really? There are n+1 more exciting tracks :( .

Qyn and fastone371 like this.
  8. gtpierre

gtpierre

It's gonna be funny when PD explains
    "we don't have the copyright for SPA but it's the only new track that we have ready so we will use it only in the events. You peasants won't ever get to drive on it, but don't worry, we have something for you : BMB reverse wet night"

Last edited: Sep 18, 2019
  9. evldave333

evldave333

Its a good sign that GT7 is getting heavily worked on... its now going to be crumbs each update, anything is better than nothing... The strategy will be to keep folks playing / interested until the next game... (I bet the user log in numbers are closely scrutinised) Im really ready for the next title now hopefully it will be a PS5 launch title bring it on!

Project_Crimson likes this.
  10. Barry R

Barry R

This has got first corner carnage written all over it if its is a daily race... only take 1 person to out brake themselves and boom!

Pedinhuh, phillkillv2, GTR365 and 2 others like this.
  11. AlanH49

AlanH49

If, and it’s a big if, Spa is coming along with the October Michelin/Taycan update. That could be one of the biggest updates to date. So long as we are getting a new track/weather condition per month, plus 5-6 cars. I’d still consider that a fairly healthy update schedule.

12. SestoScudo

SestoScudo

Gt7 wont be a launch title. Gran Turismo was never a launch title.

Kaz himself knows that GT should never be rushed.

Animedeaf likes this.
  13. nickf1gr

nickf1gr

The best DR ruiner and an original online destruction derby!!!!

14. Nielsen

Nielsen

Driving Tokyo Expressway in wet conditions doesn't rank very high among things I want to do in this game. Hopefully not the only thing happening circuit-wise in the next 25 days.

15. gtpierre

gtpierre

unfortunately, GTS players are learning the hard way that hope and expectations don't mix well with PD.

Project_Crimson and fastone371 like this.
  16. MPincombe

MPincombe

Hahaha i told you lot in the other thread that Spa wasn’t coming and people laughed at me

I don’t wanna be right about this either, PD have a strange way of bringing stuff into this game

Project_Crimson and fastone371 like this.
  17. FoRiZon

FoRiZon

But the article talks about the Tokyo wet, not Spa?

18. zlays

zlays

Yeah but really who cares about Tokyo?All we want is to blast through Eau Rouge now :cheers:

TrafficEmpire, Gamrac and fastone371 like this.
  19. FoRiZon

FoRiZon

Should've coming next 1-2 weeks this month along with Ferrari Daytona then.

20. baldgye

baldgye Premium

Who is this for?

21. Cerebral303

Cerebral303

If PD gives us Tokyo wet before Spa it will be a bit disapointing. Has PD actually ever said Spa was coming though? We are used to assuming tracks debuted at World Tour events will be added in the next update but it isn't always the case.

TrafficEmpire and fastone371 like this.
  22. TheDollarMan

TheDollarMan

So... Coming to the game... Spa,Tokyo Wet, Taycan, Ferrari daytona and michelin brand, anything more:confused:

23. FoRiZon

FoRiZon

As this and some other article stated the Tokyo Wet and Taycan will be in the next month update, not this month.

24. dimassa19

dimassa19

Have you seen that wonderful Aliens race with the Pagani Zonda R?

What ruins DR is the lack of skill...

iCyCo, nowcontrol, Magog and 2 others like this.
  25. GTnForza4ever

GTnForza4ever

Why won't people LEARN? Never expect much from PD!!

BrunusCL82 likes this.
  26. GTV0819

GTV0819

How many times did Spa got delayed?

27. watto79

watto79

How many times was Spa announced as coming?

talhaONE, alp, CinnamonOD and 5 others like this.
  28. FoRiZon

FoRiZon

0 times. The article said the Tokyo Wet is coming next 4 weeks starting in 23 September, not Spa. Spa will come eventually this month.

29. GTV0819

GTV0819

For sure, it can't be zero or none. It has to be at least once or more, I believe. :lol:

30. watto79

watto79

Can you provide a link to PD announcing a date that Spa was coming? Without a date being announced, it can't be delayed I believe :lol:

FoRiZon likes this.