GT Sport's New Wet Tokyo Track is Coming in the Next Four Weeks

I wounder if the daytona and the dodge superbee will be part of september update. I expect it to come next week, and maybe with spa. I don’t expect more than 5 cars, not at this point. The updates are getting smaller their is no doubt about it. Most likely to more dev time for gt7. But i don’t think gt7 will come out 2020 as the Porsche vision car is coming then. 2021 is a more likely date. So it looks like it won’t be a launch title

I wounder if the daytona and the dodge superbee will be part of september update. I expect it to come next week, and maybe with spa. I don’t expect more than 5 cars, not at this point. The updates are getting smaller their is no doubt about it. Most likely to more dev time for gt7. But i don’t think gt7 will come out 2020 as the Porsche vision car is coming then. 2021 is a more likely date. So it looks like it won’t be a launch title

I really hope they just roll GT Sport onto the PS5, and just keep the updates coming. I don't want to wait forever, and have a lull period. Like what the last season of the GT Academy felt like.

Can´t it be SPA?

You would think that if it was Spa (a track not yet in the game) they would have put the track as TBA. As they've put the track as Tokyo Expressway East Outer Loop with wet tyres, it's a safe assumption that it will be wet weather at Tokyo Expressway.

I always feel a disclaimer about not ever really knowing what PD might do is necessary, but based on previous ways new tracks have been put into future schedules, this isn't going to be Spa.

Remember that this exhibition season only goes up to the very early part of November. IF there's an update at the end of October (likely the Michelin update) then it's POSSILBE that Spa could come in that update.

It might come even later than that though.

So, if I understand, next update will probably add the 2 cars (Coronet and Daytona), maybe with Spa. And later, a second update will include wet Tokyo.

...if I understood :D

Its a good sign that GT7 is getting heavily worked on... its now going to be crumbs each update, anything is better than nothing... The strategy will be to keep folks playing / interested until the next game... (I bet the user log in numbers are closely scrutinised) Im really ready for the next title now hopefully it will be a PS5 launch title bring it on!

Its a good sign that GT7 is getting heavily worked on... its now going to be crumbs each update, anything is better than nothing... The strategy will be to keep folks playing / interested until the next game... (I bet the user log in numbers are closely scrutinised) Im really ready for the next title now hopefully it will be a PS5 launch title bring it on!
If, and it’s a big if, Spa is coming along with the October Michelin/Taycan update. That could be one of the biggest updates to date. So long as we are getting a new track/weather condition per month, plus 5-6 cars. I’d still consider that a fairly healthy update schedule.

Gt7 wont be a launch title. Gran Turismo was never a launch title.

Kaz himself knows that GT should never be rushed.

Hahaha i told you lot in the other thread that Spa wasn’t coming and people laughed at me

I don’t wanna be right about this either, PD have a strange way of bringing stuff into this game
But the article talks about the Tokyo wet, not Spa?

If PD gives us Tokyo wet before Spa it will be a bit disapointing. Has PD actually ever said Spa was coming though? We are used to assuming tracks debuted at World Tour events will be added in the next update but it isn't always the case.

Back