GT Sport's Next Game Update Arrives January 29

• Thread starter Keith2324
  • 464 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
upload_2020-1-28_19-20-49.png

Have we got anything on that New Zealand PS Store? If not, don't expect new content in this update.

I actually wouldn't mind if this update was purely focused on features & bug fixes.

They could do a lot more with the community website. Livery editor could also use some love.

I'm oddly intrigued with this update, even though it may be nothing :lol:.

One possibility is a bug/penalty fix this week, then a content update early next month. The updates don't have to be at the end of the month, and by this point we have had updates early, mid and late month.

It's probably based more on when the content is ready than an arbitrary deadline, as Kaz said a while back he wanted to release content when it was ready rather than hold it back. So in the words of that Dutch beer company, maybe it isn't ready yet.

6 hours to go... no content announcement...

That's not uncommon if we're talking articles on the official website and trailers across Playstation's media channels. These things usually happen after updates go live. The only real cause for concern is the fact that Kaz hasn't posted teasers and that no cars have appeared in the PS Store. Then again, surprises have happened before and the monthly content updates are definitely the rule rather than the exception. Let's see.

Last edited:
i dont understand what everyones complaint with the penalty system? i reviewed all complaints... personally...
not really
all just racing incidents...

its a game people... ive had ****** races but ive also had great races... back to back, no penalty updates in between... racing can suck and is about the journey and struggle way more than the wins... racing sucks as in its not easy or always enjoyable.... especially when its not going your way.... wait till the next race and just be glad you arent beating a fender out with a baseball bat just to go spend another 1500 bucks to run for no glory other than a cheap trophy you can ultimately go buy yourself for way cheaper than going racing... calm down world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back