GT Sport's Next Game Update Arrives January 29

• Thread starter Keith2324
  • 464 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
you confused things, it’s not because I posted that you mean it is true.
if the q i posted is not true, you have to look for the author of the site - update crazy, not me.
you quoted my sentence out of the rest of the comment, so it's easy to jump to conclusions

did you see if i confirmed something?
UpdateCrazy is a known scam/phishing site (thus my advice to you to update your antivirus). You are posting screenshots from that site which cannot possibly be true because they're talking about the update as if it has already arrived when it is at least 8 hours away from being available to anyone.

This doesn't need anyone to take their socks off to add up. You are posting nonsense, and it's coming from scammers. And it's the second time you've done it.

UpdateCrazy is a known scam/phishing site (thus my advice to you to update your antivirus). You are posting screenshots from that site which cannot possibly be true because they're talking about the update as if it has already arrived when it is at least 8 hours away from being available to anyone.

This doesn't need anyone to take their socks off to add up. You are posting nonsense, and it's coming from scammers. And it's the second time you've done it.

I'm already calm, since I updated my pc to Windows 10 I don't have a virus

If it's not a new penalty system I hope they at least revert back to pre 1.53(before they updated then removed system) The penalty system wasnt perfect at this time but functional and at least caught 99% of the blatant incidents.

Sure you got the occasional stupid penalty but I'd rather have that than see blatant punts and murders go unpunished 99% of the time.
If they were just gonna go back to how it was 2 updates ago, I think they would've done it in the last "update" instead of just removing contact penalties entirely. My money is on another barely-tested, half-baked iteration of an "improved" penalty system like the last one. Honestly, I think the original penalty system the game first came with was better than any of the "updates" they made to it in the last year. Also, I'm betting bump-drafting will be banned again, punishable by death to the car BEING pushed.

You're treating it like adding this is like adding a R34 Skyline GT-R M-Spec Nur when we have the V-Spec II Nur. It's not quite like that. They're from 2 different generations, use a different platform (the 2010 uses the zeta platform versus the 2016 using the alpha platform), have different handling characteristics, different transmission options, and different power-to-weight ratios. Not to mention that the 5th Gen Camaro is an overall better looking car.
My initial responce may come across that way but like i said i want that car as well just not right now.

I'm already calm, since I updated my pc to Windows 10 I don't have a virus

Make sure you drill a few holes into the tower of your PC to allow for better air ventilation. Scammers are attracted to systems that generate excessive amounts of heat. Also, turn up the volume on your cooling fan so they can’t listen to your conversations.

Make sure you drill a few holes into the tower of your PC to allow for better air ventilation. Scammers are attracted to systems that generate excessive amounts of heat. Also, turn up the volume on your cooling fan so they can’t listen to your conversations.
Dont forget to download more RAM if you want faster computer.

relax, my PC is proof!

Please Kaz, don't leave us hanging.

please.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back