GT Vison Release Date!!

well i thought if they have a date for it, it must be more real than we thought, maybe its just a stop gap with more cars in races, while they spend 20 years working on GT5(6)?

"The ship date and retail price have not been confirmed and therefore are subject to change. "

This is some sort of stupid get-a-leg-up, you-saw-it-here-first marketing BS.

Ignore it. It means nothing.

guys this game could very eassily be released along side the PS3, it is obviously not a complete overhaul, but probably just an upgraded version of GT4, like GT3 was for PS2, not a whole new game, but with online capabilities, increased car count in races and slightly improved graphics. Because obviously looking a what PD with the PS2, we can only imagine what they can truly do with the power the PS3 has .

Viper Zero
I didn't know Vision GT was a game... it was just a tech demo.

It isn't, they put this name because everybody would search for this name and the game doesn’t have an official name yet.

I Think the game will be released along when PS3 is released, because GT series have been the "killer game" of Playstation Series :)

Please no more "release date" threads. I'm sorry to moan, but until PD say so I'm taking that with a massive handful of salt.

How credible is this? And how do you know the next GT game will be called "Vision Gran Turismo?" When is the launch of the PS3?

I'm sorry. I don't buy this. It seems to be another classic case of getting people's hopes up so they can be gypped. I don't buy this.

I really do not think they should release this 'stop gap' vision game. Yes, more cars on track, better graphics, but just not enough of what the PS3 is capable of!

I know if I buy this game, which is bacially an uprated GT4 with better graphics I will be utterly dissapointed! You expect so much more from a next gen machine.

Poly, please dont do it! I would rather wait for the real GT5!

No, I think Polyphony should do it, if Vision is GT4.2.

Would I want to play GT4 with better graphics and physics, more features, more cars and tracks, and more cars in a race?

HECK YEAH!

Yeah. That would be the sweetness. Well, it would if it was even the same with slightly better graphics, less duplicates, no glitches, and al the tracks they can fit. Honestly, I ahve had GT4 since Easter. Lovin it
only at 13%.
I think you catch my drift and now I have to catch a bus! Later!

=Zach=

How about we stop, drop, and WAIT!!

We can buy this "Vision" Gran Turismo and all that other crap...But it isn't the real thing...If I buy a game, it's going to be called Gran Turismo 5, not "Vision Gran Turismo"...Unless PD has a real good reason :grumpy:

Gosh, some people make me sick :yuck:( no names:lol: )

:bowdown:L28eT

I think people not in the know of what polly are actually doing and that Vision isnt the full capability of the PS3 will be dissapointed!

That date is propably as reliable as Paris Hilton keeping your phone number safe. First they'd have to release PS3 and I believe that it ain't coming before that date. And if PD makes the game PERFECT, it takes them like3 years. Everything from AI to physichs and damage and... I just can't believe that.

I Know I'm going to get blasted for this statement, so let me just take my time. Because after all, if you want to really get your point across, even you must make your stupidest points completely valid ones, so here goes.

Polyphony Digital tries to be perfectionists. They want to be able to build the next GT game to a point where everything looks completely polished and beautiful. The level of competition should be completely exciting. Your average game would likely be made in no less than 6 months. It may take a year or two, as long as you get it right upon release. Just ask Square-Enix in making Final Fantasy 7 or even Final Fantasy 8. You take as much time as you can. You want to be able to surpass the last game with a stunning sequel. If I know PD like I do, it won't just put PS2 graphics and capabilities on the PS3. I'm sure PD will likely raise the bar yet again to take advantage of the PS3's power, then look to make the most of the new PlayStation and completely take the competition and bury them six feet deep.

So this release date? It's as much of a hoax as Y2K.

Back