GT WorldWide Tour Season 2 || Freddude P1 Champion || Harsk100 P2 Champion || TNR_ is Team ChampionFinished 

What class are you MOST interested in racing in?

• Total voters
Well that's unfortunate. Think only my second or third actual DC during a race.
That's virtual racing but, I'll take it as a mechanical failure... I just wish you weren't locked out of the race and I could join back in and at least finish.
Oh well, I think I was on the very cusp of 50% @Manasseh257NSX, if you could clarify in replay please :) I hope I receive last points at least!

I hope you all have a great 2nd half of the race! P1 looks tight, and I believe @FutureF1 and @123yokomo went off at turn 2 and I dc'd just as I was passing.

I started off on RH, I'm sorry to everyone behind, cold hards were not fun the first lap lol.

Well that's unfortunate. Think only my second or third actual DC during a race.
That's virtual racing but, I'll take it as a mechanical failure... I just wish you weren't locked out of the race and I could join back in and at least finish.
Oh well, I think I was on the very cusp of 50% @Manasseh257NSX, if you could clarify in replay please :) I hope I receive last points at least!

I hope you all have a great 2nd half of the race! P1 looks tight, and I believe @FutureF1 and @123yokomo went off at turn 2 and I dc'd just as I was passing.

I started off on RH, I'm sorry to everyone behind, cold hards were not fun the first lap lol.

It was most definitely 50 % (Considering it was at 30 minutes) :lol:

This is what was said in the conversation between me and the race monitor.

-FCY Must be called off once damaged driver reaches pits due to the dramatic change of speed. Damaged drivers may proceed to the pits as regular.

It might have been misinterpreted but I wanted the green flag to be called when the car gets near the pit.

Great race as usual! Thanks again Manasseh. I do not know why it didnt show racing softs in the tire list during the last pit, since I clearly have it, but it was fun! Me and Freddude had some sick battles at the start and remained in lead for quite some time, untill FCY was called and we lost a ton of time because of the speed difference between FCY and pit unfortunately.

Not Bad, not good.

Thats the best way to describe my race today. I yet again missed qualifying which left me at the back of the grid. I was hoping to steal a couple positions off the line but by turn 2, I was facing backwards in the gravel... Not sure who it was but someone lost ab it of control forcing me to take evasive action and I was a mile deep in the trap. Took about 15 or so seconds to get out and it was crunch mode from there on. I did a short stint on Mediums(I really need to work on my 1h race strategies) and planned for a long one on the hards. Only issue being getting damage when @TNR_KING_FILO passed me. I really don't know who's fault it was if it was anyones. It happened so quickly. One second I was moving over to let him by and the next we both had pretty heavy damage. From there on it was just bringing the car home in 2nd. I'd like to get back on the top step of the podium soon but I'll take the result today. Congrats to Burner, you were on another level today.

I started well, but I ended very bad.

In the first laps, Manasseh gave me damage while @cameronburner was behind me. And then in next laps, it started to get worse....

I had finished last ahead of Pubs and behind FutureF1. I'm very disappointed with my race because I was lonely in P2 for the 4th time.

When I'm lonely while I'm not 1st, I get bored and sad. :(

Great race as usual! Thanks again Manasseh. I do not know why it didnt show racing softs in the tire list during the last pit, since I clearly have it, but it was fun! Me and Freddude had some sick battles at the start and remained in lead for quite some time, untill FCY was called and we lost a ton of time because of the speed difference between FCY and pit unfortunately.

Yeah I'm gonna review it and see how much time was gained and how much time was cost. Cause the Green should've gotten called as soon as FILO and Future got to the pit.

I started well, but I ended very bad.

In the first laps, Manasseh gave me damage while @cameronburner was behind me. And then in next laps, it started to get worse....

I had finished last ahead of Pubs and behind FutureF1. I'm very disappointed with my race because I was lonely in P2 for the 4th time.

When I'm lonely while I'm not 1st, I get bored and sad. :(

I'm sorry if I cost you damage, but I don't even remember hitting you. Unless it was that corner where I tapped you because you were literally about to be right in path of my driving line.

Not Bad, not good.

Thats the best way to describe my race today. I yet again missed qualifying which left me at the back of the grid. I was hoping to steal a couple positions off the line but by turn 2, I was facing backwards in the gravel... Not sure who it was but someone lost ab it of control forcing me to take evasive action and I was a mile deep in the trap. Took about 15 or so seconds to get out and it was crunch mode from there on. I did a short stint on Mediums(I really need to work on my 1h race strategies) and planned for a long one on the hards. Only issue being getting damage when @TNR_KING_FILO passed me. I really don't know who's fault it was if it was anyones. It happened so quickly. One second I was moving over to let him by and the next we both had pretty heavy damage. From there on it was just bringing the car home in 2nd. I'd like to get back on the top step of the podium soon but I'll take the result today. Congrats to Burner, you were on another level today.
I think its because me and Filo both sustained damage before your incident happened. Not sure if he did but he was swerving around quite heavily after our little contact and right before you two hit eachother. So im guessing its because of that. Not sure if he got any damage at all after our contact though.

well...what can I say what can I say....this race was probably one of my greatest ever yet! Not only I finished 2nd but had an awesome battle with isho until the end! So that was really exciting! :) Traded paint and all that...was really good so props to my boy isho for giving such a nice battle!

I actually thought I migt have gotten Filo despite the fact of the time advantage during FCY(wich needs to be looked at like it has been said before) but got it wrong lol

conclussion: good race, awesome battles and up to the next one!

I'm sorry if I cost you damage, but I don't even remember hitting you. Unless it was that corner where I tapped you because you were literally about to be right in path of my driving line.
You don't have to be sorry, Manasseh, it's my fault. I shouldn't have tried to overtake you, but because Cameron was right behind us, then I really wanted to have another P2 class win. But that didn't happen. And I'm very much disappointed because I didn't have a battle like I was supposed to have.

A battle would help me to forget about the win.....

I actually thought I migt have gotten Filo despite the fact of the time advantage during FCY(wich needs to be looked at like it has been said before) but got it wrong lol

I'm looking it over.

You don't have to be sorry, Manasseh, it's my fault. I shouldn't have tried to overtake you, but because Cameron was right behind us, then I really wanted to have another P2 class win. But that didn't happen. And I'm very much disappointed because I didn't have a battle like I was supposed to have.

A battle would help me to forget about the win.....

While he was racing a P2 car, he wouldn't have taken P2 podium. Think of him racing as a Garage 56 entry. Only difference is he can still obtain points. I gave him 10 Points last week because he stuck around to race even though his class didn't show up. This week he'll receive 20, although he's still getting points as a GTE driver. If his class doesn't show up next week, he has the freedom to completely switch classes.

I think its because me and Filo both sustained damage before your incident happened. Not sure if he did but he was swerving around quite heavily after our little contact and right before you two hit eachother. So im guessing its because of that. Not sure if he got any damage at all after our contact though.
yeah i got damage in both instances @FutureF1

While he was racing a P2 car, he wouldn't have taken P2 podium. Think of him racing as a Garage 56 entry. Only difference is he can still obtain points. I gave him 10 Points last week because he stuck around to race even though his class didn't show up. This week he'll receive 20, although he's still getting points as a GTE driver. If his class doesn't show up next week, he has the freedom to completely switch classes.

Wait so now I'm confused... Do I get points for 2nd in P2 or 1st?

So, Future F1 would get 25 points and I would get 18 points from the P2, right?

Wait so now I'm confused... Do I get points for 2nd in P2 or 1st?

Technically speaking, you got first, Harsk got 2nd. Even though Burner raced P2 he gets points for his class (Which he's literally already leading now..) If his class doesn't show up next week (which will most likely be the case) he has he freedom to switch classes.

Edit: Think of it as a free entry of sorts.. Almost like a Garage 56 entry

Technically speaking, you got first, Harsk got 2nd. Even though Burner raced P2 he gets points for his class (Which he's literally already leading now..) If his class doesn't show up next week (which will most likely be the case) he has he freedom to switch classes.

Edit: Think of it as a free entry of sorts.. Almost like a Garage 56 entry
So, why don't you create a point Table for the Garage 56? So, Burner isn't eligible for P2 points yet.

That made me feel much better, Manasseh. Thanks. 👍

So, why don't you create a point Table for the Garage 56? So, Burner isn't eligible for P2 points yet.

That made me feel much better, Manasseh. Thanks. 👍

He's not an actual free entry he has a class. But I wanted him to compete and have fun since our GTE class hasn't been showing up.

And like I said, he still gets points just not P2 points. But he still gets a hefty amount. Considering the fact he actually took the time to qualify and get pole for GTE

He's not an actual free entry he has a class. But I wanted him to compete and have fun since our GTE class hasn't been showing up.

And like I said, he still gets points just not P2 points. But he still gets a hefty amount. Considering the fact he actually took the time to qualify and get pole for GTE
That sounds better to me.

Well, if you wish, I can help you to promote some people to sign-up into GTE class and also to replace the @dreading123 and @JRDGM1993 .

That sounds better to me.

Well, if you wish, I can help you to promote some people to sign-up into GTE class and also to replace the @dreading123 and @JRDGM1993 .

Well TRL will be returning soon so P1 is good. And Burner seems to take a liking in the P2 class. So if you could find people willing to drive GTE, that'd be great!

oh ok... So I won! :D I guess...

Yep.

isn't it too soon to replace somebody already? Idk about dreading but JR just didn't showed up this race so maybe he'll be there next race

Well TRL will be returning soon so P1 is good. And Burner seems to take a liking in the P2 class. So if you could find people willing to drive GTE, that'd be great!
I'll try to find some people, but I'll tag some people in case if they are interested.

@GTRacer22 @vetteman24 @Siggers @Flaco13 @DVArt @Mike458 @MonGnoM @jake2013guy @JakeKing39 @ScuderiaLucas @toby1002 @IMMORTALPILOT @GT_Vette @Marco Lara @Roflwaffle @Blackoutjyork @filipino1234
@RoadRunner36

Congrats to Future F1 for the LMP2 win. I thought that it was 3rd overall, but knowing that I will have to wear the +20 kg ballast because of the 2nd, it was another 1-2 finish to Zytek. 👍

For who I tagged, I'm sorry.

Any of you know a good project cars league? I really want to start a league there

Not everyone has Pcars yet...I do have a ps4 but not pcars and a wheel for ps4..so don't think it is possible yet..you can check on the Pcars forum on GTPlanet to see if they host races? wich I believe they should.

Back