GT1 Guess-a-car

• Thread starter tankuroded
  • 425 comments
I can't make anything of these pics, you guys have some serious mutant abilities 👍 My guess for you Parnelli is the Mazda RX-7 Race Car (don't have the game on me, as I'm at work).

Jerome

Probably too easy. But here goes... I needed to familiarize myself with the technology.

Attachments

• Mystery-1crop.jpg
    Mystery-1crop.jpg
    1.7 KB · Views: 59
Well. honestly. I only know what the game calls it. I have uncropped garage picture ready to post...

Perhaps check a [size=+1]GT1[/size] car list?

Close enough. Eric Demory beats the SVX expert.

It's actually the prize Subaru Alcyone SVX S4 race mod.

It turns out all six race mods are unique in colour combinations.

Oh yeah. Sorry about the way the black on the car disappears into the background.

Attachments

• Mystery-1.jpg
    Mystery-1.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 35
Am I allowed to look at the car list?

Well I'm not really a expert,I like the name.

Well, perhaps your question requires an official ruling, but this is the web. I personally don't see that we can restrict tools people use while playing.

And SVX PM'd me to take his turn, so...

Attachments

• Mystery-3crop.jpg
    Mystery-3crop.jpg
    900 bytes · Views: 60
Gahh...

Honda Civic sIR Race Modded? (SVX probably has it.)

Last edited:
I think you're both close. The [size=+1]GT1[/size] version I usually use doesn't use the term "Ferio". I'm having a little trouble correlating to the first version names. So here's my answer, you guys can decide. (And I'm not sure SVX has the picture grabbing technology, so...)

Edit: actually, I couldn't remember which was the Ferio. Apparently that's specifically the sedan (non-hatchback) models, so I would now say SVX's guess was incorrect.

Attachments

• Mystery-3.jpg
    Mystery-3.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
After a long vigorous mind-bending game of Rochambeau, SVX has declared me the winner.

Have fun kids.

Attachments

• Think about it.jpg
    Think about it.jpg
    602 bytes · Views: 58
Back