GT1 Guess-a-car

• Thread starter tankuroded
  • 425 comments

Attachments

• Silvia Q's.jpg
    Silvia Q's.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 24
OH MY GOD!!!!!! I keep trying to post the picture from GIMP and uploading them off of photobucket, but it's not working! GGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll help.

When you finish,go on the file button,and click on "save".When done it should have a menu or something.Look on the bottom were it says"file exention"click on it.look for something on the right called"jpeg"with some other things.Click on it.After that,don't press the save button,click up the top were it probably says"Untitled.jpeg"Put the name of the file therebut don't erase the".jpeg"And also put what folder to put it in.Then click save.It well say something about exporting,click on "export"then put the quality to 100.Then the windows should of gone.Now go to Photobucket and click on the button "Upload Images and videos"then click on the folder you put you image in and find the image and click on it.Then click on open.Then it will load,then when it has loaded,it should be the first image,go to the part on the image were it says "IMG Code"And click on the code(right click) and then click copy.then on GTP click othe pic that has a computer screen with a plus and erase the http stuff,and then right click and click paste and then click Ok.And then click Post reply!

Correct!!!
I should have know it was too obvious.
Your turn.

EDIT:By the way this is my first time posting a pic so i can´t hide the car too well

Last edited:
Try posting a picture of one of the body panels, or the edge of a bumper. That's what usually gets the gears turning.

Back