GT3 World Tier Championship Series Season 1 For PS4 ( (antisocial lounge))

Status
Not open for further replies.
No thanks, we already have a thread. people were complaining about there being too many separate threads for all the different racing series people are running.

I thought so. Maybe it could be moved to the pCARS online racing -> pCARS clubs and leagues, sub forum. Seems to be pretty empty in there.

Are we a racing series or a league ? On main racing thread what would be the best place for it and i think when it closes for new drivers we delete,or start over

Its a series and has been moved to the correct location. Its in series and not clubs and league's as I incorrectly surmised.

Shed loads of people streaming on ps4 now, not I however :banghead:

Seems like all the the narration and pit crew is in English. Bit harsh seeing as all the streams so for have been from France. 18h 15min till download :)

Right then. I now have a PS4 delivered waiting for setup, I have pre-ordered Project CARS LE Digital on PSN and my turtle beach PX4's have been dispatched for delivery tomorrow.

Systems are primed and ready to go!

[MONTY BURNS]Excellent.....[/MONTY BURNS]

Attachments

• MOnty burns.jpeg
    MOnty burns.jpeg
    26.7 KB · Views: 12
I was thinking of opening up a UK psn account just to get the game early here in the states
Be carful of doing that pal as I'm sure it goes of your I.P address and that will show up as the usa

So here is social ? Like about your work and life and the other one is the series ? So if we want to talk Host is this the good place or do i have to ask in the other one ?

So here is social ? Like about your work and life and the other one is the series ? So if we want to talk Host is this the good place or do i have to ask in the other one ?

anything other than business talk for the league goes here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back