GT3 World Tier Championship Series Season 1 For PS4 ( (antisocial lounge))

Status
Not open for further replies.
There doesn't need to be talk of cheating, possibly cheating or anything of the nature at all If we do this again. The format needs to be in stone. I understand some adjusting due to BUGS but that's all we need to adjust. If there is a track you can cut on SO WHAT!! Everybody doesn't need to worry about somebody cutting that corner. We are adults and we need to trust one another. Personally the way i see it we are here so lets begin to start another one. Lets keep it simple and bug free. Ok!!!!! Lets begin to build a format. And also i really would like to race monza sun at 2pm EST. You guys want to do that. Please!! And if your going to worry about the corner you can cut on that track please dont! Just come and have a good time. What do you say. We can talk about a new series then. An informal race lets say. ElBasque diesel97 fortbo xkubunt Zeydius Kkj10 psychoazubi STALLIONO Skaankypuppy PHIL OZ and anybody else. Thats just what i see here!!! So Sunday 2pm Monza. Hell lets make it interesting. Lets pick a car other than gt3 and keep it stock. Sounds fun doesn't it!!!!! I just want to race man!!!!!!:gtpflag:

Edit: Sorry, Double post!!

There doesn't need to be talk of cheating, possibly cheating or anything of the nature at all If we do this again. The format needs to be in stone. I understand some adjusting due to BUGS but that's all we need to adjust. If there is a track you can cut on SO WHAT!! Everybody doesn't need to worry about somebody cutting that corner. We are adults and we need to trust one another. Personally the way i see it we are here so lets begin to start another one. Lets keep it simple and bug free. Ok!!!!! Lets begin to build a format. And also i really would like to race monza sun at 2pm EST. You guys want to do that. Please!! And if your going to worry about the corner you can cut on that track please dont! Just come and have a good time. What do you say. We can talk about a new series then. An informal race lets say. ElBasque diesel97 fortbo xkubunt Zeydius Kkj10 psychoazubi STALLIONO Skaankypuppy PHIL OZ and anybody else. Thats just what i see here!!! So Sunday 2pm Monza. Hell lets make it interesting. Lets pick a car other than gt3 and keep it stock. Sounds fun doesn't it!!!!! I just want to race man!!!!!!:gtpflag:

Edit: Sorry, Double post!!

Remember when @Zakspeed_TV was running the practice races? They were good fun, Silverstone was awesome. No points, no fuss if you had an accident you apologised and that was that.

Even using different cars works providing they're same class and evenly balanced. But yes, if this series were to be restarted the format could be the same but it'll be a case of keeping the rules set in stone and not changing them regardless of what people suggest, things like weather are decided 1 week in advance based on multiple forecasts (5 sites come to mind) based on what the majority are saying - if 3/5 say rain its rain. If 4/5 say dry its dry etc.

@STALLIONO I'm fed up with you moaning about respect, people will only respect you if you respect them. Changing the track because of a cutting advantage is not respecting everyone, that's basically saying that we'll all use the exploit and cheat. This is what @Spooky Wooky had a problem with. I'm not even going to mention the weather thing because I can't be bothered.

Additionally if I recall correctly you requested the thread to be closed, nothing more. The only reason the mods closed and locked the thread was due to you changing the title. We all got warnings for our posts and they were deleted.

Remember when @Zakspeed_TV was running the practice races? They were good fun, Silverstone was awesome. No points, no fuss if you had an accident you apologised and that was that.

Even using different cars works providing they're same class and evenly balanced. But yes, if this series were to be restarted the format could be the same but it'll be a case of keeping the rules set in stone and not changing them regardless of what people suggest, things like weather are decided 1 week in advance based on multiple forecasts (5 sites come to mind) based on what the majority are saying - if 3/5 say rain its rain. If 4/5 say dry its dry etc.

@STALLIONO I'm fed up with you moaning about respect, people will only respect you if you respect them. Changing the track because of a cutting advantage is not respecting everyone, that's basically saying that we'll all use the exploit and cheat. This is what @Spooky Wooky had a problem with. I'm not even going to mention the weather thing because I can't be bothered.

Additionally if I recall correctly you requested the thread to be closed, nothing more. The only reason the mods closed and locked the thread was due to you changing the title. We all got warnings for our posts and they were deleted.
I can see you and I see I to I!!!:gtpflag: So we racing sunday guys??? 👍 Im open for anything. That i said earlier was just a suggestion. I just want to race sunday!! :)

Look i really don't want to keep going back and forth here. The Staff agreed it was best to switch Monza, till the PATCH came out. I guess you forgot. I'm not going in to it anymore. No need for this. I'm done talking about last week stuff.

Lets just Race no need to talk about it any further. Just useless and flat out Pointless. Can't we all just get along! Move to the next Stage. Instead of chatting in this forum. Lets chat on the Psn

Last edited:
Look i really don't want to keep going back and forth here. The Staff agreed it was best to switch Monza, till the PATCH came out. I guess you forgot. I'm not going in to it anymore. No need for this. I'm done talking about last week stuff.

Lets just Race no need to talk about it any further. Just useless and flat out Pointless. Can't we all just get along! Move to the next Stage. Instead of chatting in this forum. Lets chat on the Psn

I never agreed to changing the tracks, it's the kinda thing that should be unanimous.

Certain people complained everyday. Sending PMs when something didn't go their way. The other lack of "RESPECT" from others. Your boy fil140 had the Thread locked. Posting his dumb Posts. If others where wondering. We can always do a Muilti Endo Series. Also create our own Forums.
Again with your lies, the administrator @Famine said that you had the thread locked.The reason for the series failing was down to you and your lies and constant attempts at cheating, and seriously? You are calling my posts dumb? YOURE A JOKE!

Oh and again this human??? Accuses somebody, this time its me, of doing something which you all know to be untrue, and yet only @diesel97 has the common decency to say anything, juice is right, you can all read but none of you have the loyalty to speak up when this human?? Verbally attacks your fellow members, im ashamed to have been a part of this shambles!.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back