GT3 World Tier Championship Series Season 1 For PS4 ( (antisocial lounge))

Status
Not open for further replies.
GT to psn name is very well made.

We should have a color per tier and per team if we put colors in. Otherwise this is great and I think ready to use.

On quali day the admin puts the best time of each driver to determine the tier.

Yeah on the team column you'll see different colors, these are team specific. I will also do tier colors today too.

I can't seem to take turns or brake good in this game. Every time I came up on a turn I would try to take it and end up flying off track or crashing into the wall.

Any help guys??

I can't seem to take turns or brake good in this game. Every time I came up on a turn I would try to take it and end up flying off track or crashing into the wall.

Any help guys??

brake early and turn in smooth. And maybe try another control settings

Any help guys??
Have done a bit of that myself today, it's only day 1 we still finding our feet.
Just need to remember brake early, maybe try a easy to handle car while getting to grips with it.

Yeah I tried a few different cars last night. Some were better than others. I just have to get some controls and settings down. First time playing a real race simulator in years.

Need some tuning guides ASAP too. Luckily we have 3+ weeks before qualifiers lol.

I'll probably get a canning for this because i guess its buried somewhere in the OP, but will the tier qualification be a locked setup or tuneable? Are we judging pure racing prowess or combining that with setup expertise?

Also, when did the qualy go from "announced on the day" to having the car and track telegraphed a month in advance. Not bothered, just curious.

10 more needed for roll call.

how long are we giving them to confirm their spot before opening sign ups again?

Surely a few more days? I didnt visit here on a weekday yesterday for the first time in weeks and came back to be 36th.

They'll be no trouble replacing if they've genuinely bailed.

Last edited:
Surely a few more days? I didnt visit here yesterday for the first time in weeks and came back to be 36th. They'll be no trouble replacing if they've genuinely bailed.

stalliono giving them till the end of the day today.

Just my view. I think we should give the guys a little more time. I know if I had the game today the last place I would think off is here. I know tomorrow morning my time will be limited browsing GT planet. I think Monday should be deadline as most people do be off over the weekend at some point to check in and furthermore people in the US will already have signed in before the game comes out on Tuesday.

I'll count myself lucky it wasn't the weekend then as sometimes i just work, eat, sleep and cry a bit for two days straight. Daydreaming about my pCARS season place to get me through.

Green, Yellow and Red. Do we customization for numbers or they already attached to the paint scheme? We could use 3 digit numbers with a 1, 2 or 3 first to show the teir also. Seems like I remember reading something about not changing numbers though. Not sure on that.

Green, Yellow and Red. Do we customization for numbers or they already attached to the paint scheme? We could use 3 digit numbers with a 1, 2 or 3 first to show the teir also. Seems like I remember reading something about not changing numbers though. Not sure on that.

i did pCars colors for now, can change later if doesnt look good to every one

Spreadsheet looks good, also the only time you will see me down as a pro :lol:

yeah i think the pCars colors for the tiers looks really good. still making tweak to everything else.

if anyone has award/trophy suggestions, please tell me as well.

cant wait till we pick team names, the Team 1 2 3 4 5 etc is annoying me lol.

yeah i think the pCars colors for the tiers looks really good. still making tweak to everything else.

if anyone has award/trophy suggestions, please tell me as well.

cant wait till we pick team names, the Team 1 2 3 4 5 etc is annoying me lol.
Are you still goiing to keep PSN and GTP names ?

Are you still goiing to keep PSN and GTP names ?

As of right now yes, just to make it easier to add eachother to PSN etc.

but can do without 1 or the other on the spreadsheet as well to keep it clean looking.

we'll see what the racers say too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back