GT4 General Discussion and Questions

• Thread starter sn00pie
  • 3,640 comments
Can you post a picture of the disc itself? I think I have an idea on what it may be.
As he said the disk isn't his.
It isn't mine. I found it on a add. The seller doesn't know anything about it and all he said is that the game is scratched and it skips and blocks. The image is the only image from the add. That's why I would like to know what this could be.

Whoops. Sorry, I forgot about that part. :ouch:

I wonder if it was the "online version" or whatever it is called that is pretty hard to find. That's the first thing that comes to mind.

Whoops. Sorry, I forgot about that part. :ouch:

I wonder if it was the "online version" or whatever it is called that is pretty hard to find. That's the first thing that comes to mind.
Nah, just looks like a regular bundled game. I have ATV Offroad Fury 2 from a bundle and it says the same thing. Probably so that retailers know not to separate the game from the packaging and sell it by itself.

I asked for more pictures but the seller is not answering and he was online. I am thinking of buying it but still have mixed thoughts about it.

Not a copy from the Nissan Z promo, is it?

That promo had a Nissan on the cover art. Also some had just a plain grey/silver cardboard slipcases with only Nissan text on it.

Last edited:
I need a reminder on how to double up the speed at which B-spec races are completed, please.
If I recall correctly, you hold R1 and press up to increase it and down to decrease it. It should have text at the bottom telling you the controls.

If I recall correctly, you hold R1 and press up to increase it and down to decrease it. It should have text at the bottom telling you the controls.
I'm not using a controller, but a G27. I see the text but don't understand how to apply it to the controls on the G27.

Okay, I got it now. It's press L1 + scroll right or left

Last edited:
Can Someone give links for cheats in pnach format (i'm using PCSX2)
Gran Turismo 4 PAL (SCES-51719)

If this post is not allowed, I will immediately delete this. thank you :)

Can Someone give links for cheats in pnach format (i'm using PCSX2)
Gran Turismo 4 PAL (SCES-51719)

If this post is not allowed, I will immediately delete this. thank you :)

For a general outlook on PNACH files is that they alter the in-game memory with RAW Format codes that the game picks up, so you are going to MaxConvert or OmniConvert to successfully make them into RAW codes then you follow a simple PNACH file, which can be downloaded somewhere on the internet, and follow that.

You should be able to put your codes in there, as always from previous experience with codes your going to have to understand about hexadecimal in gaming, and how that works to apply it to Gran Turismo 4. Cheat Engine is a solution since I found some great tutorials on it.

Due to the AUP, and it's guidelines I can't do much to explain it here.

I found this, does anyone here know anything about it?

Gran Turismo 4 PS2 500,000 @ CH

Attachments

• 5937907.jpg
    5937907.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 95
hello everyone, please help me. How to use cheat engine in Gran turismo 4 to show all vehicles in showroom (including RSC rally car, zonda race car, GTR Concept LM etc.) I will thank you if someone can help.

Hello everyone, I have Gran turismo 4 both NTSC and pal. I have seen a video he created a custom driving mission as seen on the youtube link: I also have cheat engine but I don’t know how to use it

Does anyone know if it's possible to get a grid consisted of only GT and GTS cars in All Star event? I have one or two low-class cars I would like to try, but at least one LMP/Group C car always shows up.

Just started a playthrough of GT4 on PCSX2, and came across a neat trick for those wanting 200 A-Spec Points for a lot of the early races; if you can transfer at least 50,000cr. from a GT3 save, do it. Then buy a Dodge Ram 1500 Laramie Hemi Quad Cab. Throw NOS and triple-plate clutch on, and you'll decimate the AI. Since it's a truck, and GT4 thinks trucks are the slowest things on Earth, you'll earn 200 points on every race, while finishing 10-15 seconds ahead of the AI.

Just started a playthrough of GT4 on PCSX2, and came across a neat trick for those wanting 200 A-Spec Points for a lot of the early races; if you can transfer at least 50,000cr. from a GT3 save, do it. Then buy a Dodge Ram 1500 Laramie Hemi Quad Cab. Throw NOS and triple-plate clutch on, and you'll decimate the AI. Since it's a truck, and GT4 thinks trucks are the slowest things on Earth, you'll earn 200 points on every race, while finishing 10-15 seconds ahead of the AI.

That's the oldest trick in the book for cheap A-Spec points.

There is an enormous amount of information on gainitn A-Spec points. Peruse the stickied threads and see what results you find. I used to have the thread names memorized so I could be more helpful but alas it's been a while.

I do recall the Lotus Elan and Suzuki GS/X R-4 can easily gather more than the normal shaare of A-Spec points.

There is an enormous amount of information on gainitn A-Spec points. Peruse the stickied threads and see what results you find. I used to have the thread names memorized so I could be more helpful but alas it's been a while.

I do recall the Lotus Elan and Suzuki GS/X R-4 can easily gather more than the normal shaare of A-Spec points.
Sounds good, thanks. 👍

When you buy a used car has anyone actually owned it before you, because
I would like to find out how many owners my nissan skyline gts-t type m (r32) has had.

When you buy a used car has anyone actually owned it before you, because
I would like to find out how many owners my nissan skyline gts-t type m (r32) has had.
No it just has a mileage value attributed to it and requires an oil change and chassis refresh IIRC. There's no previous virtual owners value logged or recorded anywhere in the game.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back