GT4 movies inside! *Update 28979 - the last one..*

• Thread starter Egghead
  • 1,219 comments
Hey egghead, do you think you can get some photo captures of the Charger durning that replay clip? THe part with the new view I mean.

Sure. These are just caps from the video, i'm too lazy to make new/better pics. :)

bscap120.jpg

bscap121.jpg

bscap122.jpg

bscap123.jpg

bscap124.jpg

bscap125.jpg

bscap126.jpg

bscap127.jpg

bscap128.jpg

bscap129.jpg

bscap130.jpg

bscap131.jpg

bscap132.jpg

Overclocked412
He already said he dosent have anymore webspace left. He cant post anymore.
(Unless he uses www.yousendit.com, and just sends the link to the person's email address)

Hmm, yeah, i will try yousendit later today. Upload a file, sent the email to mine mailbox and place the link here. I don't know how long videos are stored on YS but if we all help eachother with reuploading it will be fine i guess.

Hey thanks.:) But it kind of would have been better if they were better quality for avatar use.

wow you suck blackbird. you didnt even need to say that. now hes probably gonna take everything down and throw away GT. >:-o

:-p. ... :-/!

Egg, with yousendit, it wont work. It will be a huge headache if you keep reposting, even if we did "Recirculate" it and keep reuploading, it just goes down too fast. It would be best just to send requests to who requested them (using the yousendit link) just to them. too much of a pain to try to keep them hosted somewhere.

No it's not egghead or GT4. It's just not good quality. Did you prnt screen that from your player?

sheesh. picky, picky. he already said he captured them from the vid. dont abuse his generousity (i know.. spelled wrong)

:yuck: now that hes out of the way, egg can go back to getting my nurb and photomode pics with the '02 SL500 :grumpy: lol.

No it wasn't directly from the vid, because ... YOU KNOW WHAT! ****! Whatever jesus i'll stop! You need to shut up about it and let egghead defend himself!:mad:

Hey didnt someone mention they zipped all the files for easy download. Meanign egghead should be able to take the vids off his webspace, well some of them atleast to clear some space.

No it's not egghead or GT4. It's just not good quality. Did you prnt screen that from your player?

Yeah, i use BSplayer to watch videos which has a option to capture images by pressing p. Works great. I will see if i can make some good caps today.

Sending links to everyone who requested something will be too much work for me so that's not going to work.

I mailed Jordan for hosting good quality vids. So in the meantime i only can use YS which i will test today. The community is nice so reposting won't be a big problem because they help out eachother.

Egghead
Yeah, i use BSplayer to watch videos which has a option to capture images by pressing p. Works great. I will see if i can make some good caps today.

Ooo! Ooo! Uber-awesome!:dopey:

Hi Egghead you think you can make a vid of a 2 car battle on CITTA DI ARIA with camera view set to "in-car".

Just dreaming of 2 import cars going head to head on those tight corners makes my mouth water.

Oh well, if you are too lazy then I understand. 👍

Egghead
Old movies deleted, time for some new ones. So far i have recorded a Holden on Nurb, Amuse S2000 R1 '04 on Infenion and Seoul.

While you guys are waiting here is low res teaser. It shows that you really need to take corners perfect (which i didn't ;) ) when ABS/TC is off.

Slip

Accepting requests.

What track is that? It looks extremely fun!

Edit: My only request would be for an NSX on any of the new real tracks. 👍

Morlow
What track is that? It looks extremely fun!

Edit: My only request would be for an NSX on any of the new real tracks. 👍
You need to learn how to drive! :P

Egghead...did you get my request for a Subaru WRX on any track you want with the in game in car view (the one where you see the hood)....

Event Horizon
You need to learn how to drive! :P

haha

*slaps*

"What track is that? It looks extremely fun!"

Infineon Raceway, and yes, it's a nice track. :)

"I would like to see an Infiniti G35 sedan in action somewhere if you could"

"Egghead...did you get my request for a Subaru WRX on any track you want with the in game in car view (the one where you see the hood)...."

Yes and yes. I will capture it.

Damn, Sears Point looks really good, top job by PD! It's the full version, too, not the boring NASCAR shorty. 👍 S2000 sounds good, too, I think that'll be one of my favorite cars.

Back