GT4 movies inside! *Update 28979 - the last one..*

• Thread starter Egghead
  • 1,219 comments
Thanks much for the Infineon video - very nice driving - I like that course alot.

For those who are awaiting GT4 - we thank you and the others for your hard work - while playing what appears to be a very nice sim.

Egg, you are the man. And damn Infineon is sweet. I didn't know it was Sears Point until Punkrock said something.

Brings back horrible memories of Sega Saturn and Nascar '98.

Egghead
Old movies deleted, time for some new ones. So far i have recorded a Holden on Nurb, Amuse S2000 R1 '04 on Infenion and Seoul.

Could some kind soul please point me in the direction of this Holden on the Nurb video, it would be very much appreciated...

Edit: Thanks a heap to those quick replies below... Didn's see the link on my first pass on the first page.

Also thanks to egghead for the video... kudos mate.

The Nurburg vid is amazing too. The weight transfer and suspension movements look so real.

I've been searching this site for days trying to quell my urge for the game, and it's only making me want it more. Import, here I come.

Damn, when's that solderless mod chip supposed to come out?

Mister E
Egg, you are the man. And damn Infineon is sweet. I didn't know it was Sears Point until Punkrock said something.

Brings back horrible memories of Sega Saturn and Nascar '98.

It can't be worse than Laguna Seca on Sports Car GT, PSX...

That copter cam on the ring is fantastic... at Arembergkurve (right hander before the overpass, at least, if the map i've got here is accurate, that's how the corner's called), it just looked real.

I have a request when space is avaliable again with the Toyota JGTC Autobacs MR-S or Lister Storm (whatever is avaliable) on Suzuka, it would be a welcome addition. These videos are tops, thanks Egghead! :)👍

I'd like to see Motor Sportland if its unlocked. dont care what car. You could combine my track request with someones car request.

Morlow
Sorry, I've never really gotten into real life racing since we get 5 channels at our house hehe.
Sorry, that was directed at egghead. Sorry for the confusion! :guilty:

ALPHA
I have a request when space is avaliable again with the Toyota JGTC Autobacs MR-S or Lister Storm (whatever is avaliable) on Suzuka, it would be a welcome addition. These videos are tops, thanks Egghead! :)👍

Suzuka East is only unlocked. It's a short version.

Mister E
I feel bad saying "Thanks Egghead."

Sounds like I'm being sarcastic and calling him one.

hehe :)

LaBounti
I'd like to see Motor Sportland if its unlocked. dont care what car. You could combine my track request with someones car request.

Motor Sports Land 2 is unlocked.

On the Monaro video, it´s rims look 3D. Are they?

And that camera angle on the straight after the little jump is beautiful.

KSaiyu
Thanks for the vids - you were right about Seoul.

What, it looks utterly similar to Tokyo R246, and also very boring? That won't be my favorite track, you can bet.

Back