GT4 movies inside! *Update 28979 - the last one..*

• Thread starter Egghead
  • 1,219 comments
PunkRock
What, it looks utterly similar to Tokyo R246, and also very boring? That won't be my favorite track, you can bet.
I like it, it´s very wide and the far buildings give you a sence of, uh....hugeness. :dopey:

skope
Egghead, can you please do a video of the SLR on La Sarthe I?

Not yet unlocked, sorry. :(

FatAssBR
On the Monaro video, it´s rims look 3D. Are they?

No, just 2d. If i remember correctly the rims are only 3D in photomode.

Oh and look at the first post.. New vid coming but i'm using yousendit. So.. good luck with that.

Is it me or does Sears Point look a little green?

I have yet to see a GT4 video on the redone Grand Valley. Egghead, can you record one from GV? Could you use a 3000GT VR-4, if it's available, please?

Egghead
It's coming, still uploading it. I will post when it's finished.
I see, thanks for all your effort Egghead.

Another question: In the Motorland video you use that camera angle from Prologue, it´s stationary and far from the car. Is this angle used only on replays or you can use it to race? Somebody said to me that this angle was gone, and now I´m confused.

Hey,

Any vids of any new unseen tracks would rock, such as Yosemite, Chamoinx, Ice Arena, etc etc etc. Grand Valley would be good, but we all know what that looks like...

Also, I seen some photo mode pics of Seattle, and it was sunset, exactly as it was in GT3. I thought it was at mid-day in GT4? Two versions of the track? Backwards during sunset?

I updated the first post with the older vids.

Hiroke
Thank you for the videos Egghead. Is it possible to make a video with a bit of tail-out sliding in it?

skope
Oh, well a SLR anywhere would be great.

Viper Zero
I have yet to see a GT4 video on the redone Grand Valley. Egghead, can you record one from GV? Could you use a 3000GT VR-4, if it's available, please?

JamieD
Any vids of any new unseen tracks would rock, such as Yosemite, Chamoinx, Ice Arena, etc etc etc. Grand Valley would be good, but we all know what that looks like...

Later today. Then you guys can test a new host provided by Viet. 500 mb of space. Altough it doesn't work now. First some sleep.:)

FatAssBR
Another question: In the Motorland video you use that camera angle from Prologue, it´s stationary and far from the car. Is this angle used only on replays or you can use it to race? Somebody said to me that this angle was gone, and now I´m confused.

Yup, only available in the Replay.

Also, I seen some photo mode pics of Seattle, and it was sunset, exactly as it was in GT3. I thought it was at mid-day in GT4? Two versions of the track? Backwards during sunset?

I don't know if there is a reverse, i hope it is in!

Hiroke
Is it possible to make a video with a bit of tail-out sliding in it?

Like Hiroke has said, some video with a bit of tail-out sliding please :). And maybe without 3rd cam view.

p.s.: Big thx for the vids! :)

p.p.s.: I can't seem to download the 'slip.avi' video :(.

any chance of a Ford GT(either of the new ones) on Grand Valley or Trial Mountain?

you sir, are to be highly commended for taking the time to create all of these videos and answer all of our questions when you could just be holed up playing the game for hours on end. We all really appreciate you. Thanks!

Yup. I will make a GT40 movie because i think that's the best car ever. :cool:

e) Jordan, you can place the movies on your server if you think they are good enough. :)

Hey Eggy? Didja get my PM? No worries on a rush. Kinda curious as to wether or not the Sileighty is in the Nissan dealer or used lots.

Ten
Hey Eggy? Didja get my PM? No worries on a rush. Kinda curious as to wether or not the Sileighty is in the Nissan dealer or used lots.

Yeah, i got it. Didn't reply, sorry. I will look later today if it's in and capture it.

that charger vid is great egghead! if you get a chance, leno's tank car or the shelby mustang on any track would be much appreciated!

any chance of getting a 2 player vid - any cars and on any course - just to see what it looks like - i've seen those 2 pics of 2 player, but that doesn't really tell you anythine

Back