GT4 track maps

• Thread starter AMG.
  • 119 comments
:eek: Wow. That's all I can say. Wow. I will be using this and giving credit for this everytime!! Phenomenal detail and effort into all your maps AMG (even though you've been hearing that now for ages it seems) and +rep big time for this. :)

I do have one query however which is piddly at the least. On El Capitan, you've got it listed down with 13 turns, but on a closer inspection, there seems to be 19 turns. Mostly they're grouped together anyway so it's not hard to recognise they're part of the same complex of corners. :sly: The double left hander after the downhill hairpin is one area, and the last right hander, just before the last left hander onto the straight is another. But like I said, it's just minute details. :indiff:

Once again. +Rep AMG, top stuff. :)

I do have one query however which is piddly at the least. On El Capitan, you've got it listed down with 13 turns, but on a closer inspection, there seems to be 19 turns.
Once again. +Rep AMG, top stuff. :)

Yes I agree, use the numbers as a guideline. I'm sure no one will -rep me for this artistic liberty ;)

AMG.

A few of the Original and World circuit maps are coming up as red X's, just a heads up.

+rep for all this AMG, I'll be using them in my future reports. :D

Darn, when I checked 2 days ago they were still there. I'll upload them again soon.
Thx for the heads up 👍

AMG.

Hey mate, welcome to GTP. I don't think you should bump a 2 month old thread to say that, just a suggestion. :)

Hell, i haven't been to this thread for a while. AMG, I think you can change my name on the first post. :)

Awesome, thanks for this mate
thx!

Hey mate, welcome to GTP. I don't think you should bump a 2 month old thread to say that, just a suggestion. :)

How else, besides a PM, would he thank me and the thread is stickied so I doesnt really move that far up anyway ;)
Better to post in an existing thread than create a new one.

AMG.

thx!

How else, besides a PM, would he thank me and the thread is stickied so I doesnt really move that far up anyway ;)
Better to post in an existing thread than create a new one.

AMG.

Okay, i didn't realise that, sorry. :)

This is really valuable to all bigtime GT fans, much respect to you AMG, this is really cool man!! ;)

Last edited:
There's a good article in Road & Track (Feb '09) that discusses a little history of Nurburgring. There are some real-life lap times listed, in a variety of vehicles. Check it out if you can.

Have A Great Drive!
RoadHazard

Excellent job AMG...!
Also I've been trying to find Track Logos for weeks for a spreadsheet I'm making..
how did you get hold of yours?
cheers
JAC

Back