GT4 track maps

• Thread starter AMG.
  • 119 comments
On the subject of Seattle, threads exist (definitely on the GT3 board; possibly on the GT4 board as well) that map the course over an aerial photo. I know that street names can be found for that track, which is (mostly) realistic.

Thx for that Duke 👍 , found it and updated the pic.

AMG.

Awesome work dude!

For some reason, even after looking at the maps, i always think/feel as though i'm constantly driving left on the Nurburgring (which would be anticlockwise if the map was turned over by the side) as opposed to right, so it feels like the Nurburgring GP circuit is inside the 'Schleife'.

Always does my head in. :D

Not to be rude but some of these maps portrait SOME slight inaccuracy towards scale size, but that doesn't really matter becasue I know most of you care to much of what you done than what it really looks like.

Good Job anyway +rep.

All track maps have been updated and turned in to transparent gifs (approx 8-56kb in size).
The old ones still exist on Imageshack so as not to mess up posts that refer to these.

👍 to Duke for pointing me towards GT3 section for the Seattle course.
👍 to Mynameissport for ‘corner names’ and such on R246, Fuji & Azur.

AMG.

+ rep
this is great i looked up my fav alltime track on google earth with the help of the names you had on your track diagram and here's what i found :)

GE_Route246.jpg

GE__Route_246

+++++REP 👍👍

Great job AMG!

EDIT: Grrrrr... says I must spread reputation around before I can give you some more. I'll be back!
Went back to check for missed REP's and see that I can now give you your much deserved +REP!

Much obliged D-N, 👍 one of these days who knows I might get a "set of steak knives" too! :)
Ahhhh... it seems like it was just yesterday... :)

Hey... I missed my 1st anniversary since joining this eclectic band of hooligans! ;)

At least I'll be able to mark my 1st anniversary of having keys to the executive GTP Washroom. :D

Hmmm.. I'm trying to remember who it was that first tossed me those keys way back when...
and I hope he doesn't regret the investment...
:)

this is great i looked up my fav alltime track on google earth with the help of the names you had on your track diagram and here's what i found :)
A pretty interesting find if I do say so myself. :D +REP

There's a thread about finding tracks with google earth.
Care to share the link to it w/us?:)

I trust the tracks may be of benefit to all. I created them with race report writer(s) in mind but they're free for all. All I ask is bit of recognition for this work ;)
Thanks. :D I think this'll come in very handy for some of the series that I take part in, and I'm thinking of suggesting to some of the race series moderators to use your updated maps. +REP

If I may make another suggestion for improving the maps even further, do you think you can put a screencapture of the track logos onto the maps?

Finally! The "You must spread...." demons are banished, and this mountain of effort gets the +Rep recognition it deserves!
And rightly so, I've used more than a couple of these maps in my reports already! 👍

Finally! The "You must spread...." demons are banished, and this mountain of effort gets the +Rep recognition it deserves!
And rightly so, I've used more than a couple of these maps in my reports already! 👍

Thx SH. 👍

Only a few more days and you and I will be LANning again, be it at different locations.

AMG.

No, AMG. has never been on the staff here at GTPlanet.

City Courses

[*URL=http://imageshack.us][*IMG]http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/9318/cctrspecialstageroute5ct8.gif[/IMG][/url]
:scared:Wait a minute! Sorry for taking so long to tell you, but I notice the turn designations for this track is backwards from what it really is in the game! Turn 1 on SSR5 Forward is supposed to be going into and through the tunnel, not the access ramp. Is there any way you can correct this oversight AMG and use the same link for the corrected image? Thanks in advance AMG.:)

Almost there, you just need to flip-flop 12/B and 13/A. :)👍

Back