GT4 track maps

• Thread starter AMG.
  • 119 comments
The last two weeks I put in the most of the efforts by adding street names etc.
Lining up the track with a map is challenging. I was forever trying to lineup George V until the penny dropped.

Very nice job on the map collection.
I'm thinking of getting my PS2 back of the attic and start playing GT4 again just to see those tracks again which are now missing in GT5 :(

I know there are several versions of the Special Stages, I'm not sure how many are in GT4 but I know there are a few in GT3, does anyone know the name of them??

One in particular -
Really loved the track, one memorable part I remember from it is going down a straight with lit up trees on each side and seeing a big wheel at the end of it.

Anyone know what its called??

I know there are several versions of the Special Stages, I'm not sure how many are in GT4 but I know there are a few in GT3, does anyone know the name of them??
Here is a list of all tracks found in Gran Turismo 3.

One in particular -
Really loved the track, one memorable part I remember from it is going down a straight with lit up trees on each side and seeing a big wheel at the end of it.

Anyone know what its called??
It is called Special Stage Route 11.

Fuji speedway'05
You put turn 10 next turn 13 ?:grumpy:💡
What happened to turns 11 and 12 ?:grumpy:💡

[*IMG]https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/picture.php?albumid=664&pictureid=7762[/IMG]

What happened to turns 11 and 12

Last edited by a moderator:
My only problem is (and its probably due to being an F1 fan) is that the track which is Monaco, the corners Rascasse, and he Station hairpin have names that i have no doubt are correct, just not named how i know them. other than that great work.

Really sorry to mention this, but the direction for SSR5 is incorrect.
Apart from that, Great Job!:cheers:
Wow, good find! Especially after this exchange:
:scared:Wait a minute! Sorry for taking so long to tell you, but I notice the turn designations for this track is backwards from what it really is in the game! Turn 1 on SSR5 Forward is supposed to be going into and through the tunnel, not the access ramp. Is there any way you can correct this oversight AMG and use the same link for the corrected image? Thanks in advance AMG.:)
Fixed, & thanks for the heads up! 👍

AMG.
The Clubman is correct, but SSR5 is still reversed!
Oh, and a very very belated +rep, @AMG.! Or "like", if you prefer.

Back