Gt5 bathurst leaked?

• Thread starter dodge2217
  • 1,021 comments
Imagine in the next DLC...Pikes Peak with other track + Suzuki Monster Sport SX4 Hill Climb Special in the car pack. :drool:

Or Premo Escudo. But back on topic, Bathurst + Nissan V8 seems likely. However remember that the V8's license is with Forza at moment for Ford / Holden.

At the end of the day we are going to get something...WE don´t know what and when...but we still love to guess...lol
I love GTPlanet.

@Furinkazen. Yes as i said in tons of posts...if Bathurst comes, PD should put the Ford and Holden V8 cars with 8 liveries of each as they did with Nascars.

Having a livery editor will be a great addition for making race series with the same car. Just the colour with some stickers is like having a different car. (but again we are far away from topic...jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzz lol)

Yeah but apparently the V8 supercars, despite having different badges, underneath are all pretty similar. So even if all we get are Nissan V8 cars, they won't be a far cry from the Holdens and Fords, I think. Hopefully.

Highly unlikely lol but it would be awesome. This week we'll be reaching March's halfway point so I reckon the DLC --at least the info-- will be released pretty soon?

I really really hope it's this week. I don't know how much longer I can hold out. :nervous: I'm serectly going crazy because of it. :scared:

I really really hope it's this week. I don't know how much longer I can hold out. :nervous: I'm serectly going crazy because of it. :scared:

You're not alone my friend. You're not alone. I'm going nuts.

Playing GTPSP to remember the old tracks and GTAIV for mindless fun are helping me... lol

Playing GTPSP to remember the old tracks and GTAIV for mindless fun are helping me... lol

Haha, good thing I have GTPSP myself. :) But no memory card. :scared: But it's okay.

gran-turismo-2.jpg

I remember back in the day when I was a kid. I always used to play GT2 all the time without a memory card. I kept redoing the licence test over and over again. But that shows how much I was close to GT2, and wanted to play more everyday in that white classic Toyota Supra.

SeattleCircuit.jpg

My favorite was playing GT2 on Fridays when I stay home from school. Because I loved it when in the morning the sun was out shining through my window, and I was racing in Seattle Circuit which was also morning like. Ahh those were the good days. :D

I hope GT5 or GT6 will get or have all the old tracks back. I miss them. :( Can't wait what the DLC and Update will bring from all that quietness PD have been doing lately. ;)

Edit: A little off topic, won't happen again.

Last edited:
diegorborges

Im putting money on the 19th or 20th going by past DLC.

-> Mmmm, as the plot thickens... :dopey:

No. Bathurst is only one we know of.

Remember this?
^ Who could forget that!? (aside from people who doesn't give a 🤬 )

-> That very image is posted in my room, with a picture frame. Thats only a joke. :crazy:

-> That very image keep on reminding me of my never-ending crusade of bringing back >MISSING< tracks!! (just look on my sig)

Haha, good thing I have GTPSP myself. :) But no memory card. :scared: But it's okay.
^ Which mem-card? The PS1/PS2!? If its on the GTPSP, you mean the mem-stick. ;)

gran-turismo-2.jpg

I remember back in the day when I was a kid. I always used to play GT2 all the time without a memory card. I kept redoing the licence test over and over again. But that shows how much I was close to GT2, and wanted to play more everyday in that white classic Toyota Supra.
^ I also share your sentiments! GT2 was like my MacBook Pro in todays standards (in-separable). And I still do have an original copy of GT2! :)

SeattleCircuit.jpg

My favorite was playing GT2 on Fridays when I stay home from school. Because I loved it when in the morning the sun was out shining through my window, and I was racing in Seattle Circuit which was also morning like. Ahh those were the good days. :D

I hope GT5 or GT6 will get or have all the old tracks back. I miss them. :( Can't wait what the DLC and Update will bring from all that quietness PD have been doing lately. ;)

Edit: A little off topic, won't happen again.
^ Seattle Circuit survived up until GTPSP, unless you haven't had a PS2. ;)

-> In my honest opinion, I like Seattle Short better.

seattle_short_165x168.gif

:sly:

BT -> I'm glad Mount Panorama Circuit (on which will be likely to be called in GT) will be on the PD's bandwagon on GT6 (or possibly in GT5's DLC). Based as what I've seen, MPC will be helluva fun! Aussie GT fans will be very happy and proud! 👍

I wouldn't be surprised if we see some classic Australian race cars in GT6, as the National Motor Racing Museum is located just off the track.

PD has the connection to Silverstone though for GT Academy. Chances of it showing up before the other two is probably pretty high.

Other things to consider:

IF PD release V8 Supercars in ANY form (take a potential Nissan DLC V8) that also surely raises opportunity of somewhere like Abu Dhabi getting in. Abu Dhabi is a modern facility and V8's race there. Also worthy of note that PD has links with the middle east with the Dubai 24 Hours. (Which is why I still tip an endurance DLC pack with the 370Z GT4, Signatech Le Mans cars, and Deltawing as a possibility.)

Thruxton would be too demanding on GT's tyre model.

Hope the PD are pickin up other Aussie tracks while they are "In the area". But it has always amazed me that there are so few Japanese tracks... Sugo, Mine (Closed), Sendai, Autopolis, Okayama, etc.

I'd quite like to see a ressurected Amaroo Park or a Lakeside International

Ryk
Thruxton would be too demanding on GT's tyre model.

Hope the PD are pickin up other Aussie tracks while they are "In the area". But it has always amazed me that there are so few Japanese tracks... Sugo, Mine (Closed), Sendai, Autopolis, Okayama, etc.

I'd quite like to see a ressurected Amaroo Park or a Lakeside International

We need more international tracks. Bathurst, Silverstone and Valencia would help broaden the series international horizons.

Back