GT5 Cover Car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Spec M
  • 392 comments
  • 62,908 views
That other thread referrs to the car that will be all over the backgrounds and in the intro and the most cared about car that will be in GT5. This referrs to what car will be on the cover. 2 different things although very similar.
 
Daihatsu Copen, only the best car in history.

Seriously though I think it be the GT by Citroen as it's essentially PD's car.
 
Follow what Paulie said to the letter. I've already made a thread for this.
 
I'm hoping it'll be something like GT2, show us a silhouette of one of the cars' engines.

First thing to come in mind: F430.
 
I too believe the Nissan GT-R would be the car of choice. Great car too.👍
 
I dont know what it is, but I feel like Polyphony still class their games ahead of a car development scheme and I cannot see them putting the same car on the cover for 2 straight games, maybe something unique that will suprise us, no one thought the GT was going to be on 4's cover, all I can think now is it wont be a race car it will be some elegant sports car.
 
I don't think it will be a car, first 3 GT's didn't have a car, it was a tyre, engine, and a headlight so i bet that GT5 will have something similiar...
If they bring Lamborghini, Bugatti etc. to the series then i think that one of that car brand will be on the cover...
 
The 2009 NISSAN GTR off course. Is this the same thing as GT5 theme car in another thread.
 
I think this thread means another think. I believe he means what "will be" on the cover, not just the main theme car. Perhaps, there will be no cover at all, like The Beatles White Album.
 
Citroen GT, Because it was Kaz's dream to design a car in game and real life..

I just wish they go more realistic and put the 500 HP engine as the real one.
 
Nissan GT-R (R35)

or

Ferrari F430 Scuderia
 
Last edited:
it will be the Nissan GTR GT500 or maybe the GT1(nahhh;))
 
I want Porsche, Ferrari and Lambo on the cover

Then i'm sure we have Porsche and Lambo
 
i hope no cars, black cover with silver GT, but i couldn't care less what will be on the cover, cause i won't be looking at it :-)
 
ferrari at 100% but i think no car there will be...
 
I would like to see the Audi R8 on the cover, but i guess it will be the Ferrari 599, the new Nissan GTR or the GT by Citroen.
 
I don't have the slightest idea what car the cover will posses but if i had to take a guess i would say the GT-R.
 
I don't think the Nissan GT-R or the Citroen GT would be on the cover. It depends on Yamauchi's decision.
 
Probably a Subaru 360...
 
1) I care not for any theme cars, merely the cover car, and if he thinks its the same then he should have called his thread "Whaich car do you think will be on the cover?"

2) I'm hoping that it'll be the new Aston Martin One-77, as I absolutely love that car :D
 
Citroen GT, Because it was Kaz's dream to design a car in game and real life..

I just wish they go more realistic and put the 500 HP engine as the real one.

Like this?

nws12234601806768635.jpg


Official gt5 prologue spec iii disk version for Japan.
 
I bet its going to be some japenese car..... Or something form GT5p...
 
I hope that it'll be the Afla Romeo 8C. That is one sexy car...

...It makes the GT-R look like a walrus.
 
The GT-R looks like a walrus next to any car that doesnt have a giant "hole" on the front bumper (ex. the huge dark void on the front of all new audis)
 
Back