GT5 Cover Car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Spec M
  • 392 comments
  • 62,908 views
Oh, did not know that, sorry. :p

Maybe they should use the California.
 
i think its going to be a compilation of cars creating the gt logo
 
Maybe the 458 Italia?
 
Peel P50?
Haha YESSS that will go over very wellll.....
i dont think GT5 should have a car on the cover.... i think the cover should be Carbon-Fiber (printed on the cover paper for cost reasons) with a Chrome GT5 logo on the center...... or maybe a gazillion small photos of cars in the game that spelled out GT5... that would be cool :D
 
Covers really do something to sales. GT5 and forza 3 side by side, GT5 wiht simply the GT logo and a crazy carbon fibre background that looks pretty ugly and forza with a shining audi r8 in bright red in the sunlight of the nurburgring? Forza 3 will just steal alot of fan from GT with simply the cover. As for cover cars:

Saleen S5S Raptor
Giant image 1

Ferrari F450
Giant image 2
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I think Ferraris have been more than a little overused recently. I think an R8 would be good.👍

I dont think so since Forza kept metioning the R8 in the trailers. So that might be their cover car.
 
I'd go with a Porsche tbh, I have this weird feeling that is what they'll do actually :-D
 
As pictured above I think the newly announced Ferrari 458 could quite possibly be on the cover.
 
Peel P50?

hahaha ohh yeeaah. power right there my friend!! Forget your F430's and 458's and Gallardos, I've got a Peel P50!! I really hope that cars featured in the game too.
 
hahaha ohh yeeaah. power right there my friend!! Forget your F430's and 458's and Gallardos, I've got a Peel P50!! I really hope that cars featured in the game too.

As long as there is a driving mission involving the BBC Headquarters Building.
 
It has 100mpg. With the skydiving economy, we should all get Peels.
 
be a good mixture with the livery editor. Paint a P50 up as your fave race car and whack a Turbo on it.
 
Ferrari, bugatti or Lamborghini. (something never seen before, i hope not nascar)
 
Ferrari 458 Italia

There are two complaints I always hear from casual players about GT: 1) It doesn't have damage and 2) there's no Ferrari, Lamborghini, or Porsche.

Sony would probably want to show off its newest, biggest license on the box.
 
last night I dreamt that the front of a dark grey f430/f430 scuderia was on the cover of gt5
 
Ferrari, bugatti or Lamborghini. (something never seen before, i hope not nascar)

Nascar is for US version:idea:

Give us a Ferrari!:mad:
 
Please do not LAUGH at this.. but I am 90% sure that

PORSCHE will be on the cover of GT5.

If you do your research, read all the interviews. Pretty much KAZ mentions that Ferrari, Lamborghini and Porsche may be in GT5. So far we have LAMBO and Ferrari make the cut.. I bet Porsche will as well since now it's owned by the VW as well.
 
Please do not LAUGH at this.. but I am 90% sure that

PORSCHE will be on the cover of GT5.



LMFAO!!! LOOLZ ROFLCOPTER

No, really, I think Porsche, Ferrari or Lamborghini would be a wise and very probable choice for PD. Why? They are very current, they are all very hot, and because they are new editions to the Gran Turismo series.

If Porsche, hopefully a GT2 or Gemballa

37399920.jpg


porsche_gemballa_tuning.jpg
 
Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SV
Lamborghini Diablo SV
Ferrari F40/F50/Enzo
Bugatti EB110
Porsche?
 
I'd be hugely suprised if it wasn't the Veyron...
 
I'd be hugely suprised if it wasn't the Veyron...

Well, to be honest, the Veyron isn't the greatest for cover car potential for a GT game, if you think about it, the GT4 cover was a Ford GT, and GT5:P had a Nissan GT-R.
 
Well, to be honest, the Veyron isn't the greatest for cover car potential for a GT game, if you think about it, the GT4 cover was a Ford GT, and GT5:P had a Nissan GT-R.

then it could be the 911 GT2 or the Maserati Granturismo ;)

I hope...
 
Last edited:
it's gotta be a brand new car (for a brand new game)

GT2: Honda S2000 (maybe it wasn't official but I had it: http://tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn...shack.us/img61/355/granturismo2weba9zu.th.jpg)
GT4: Ford Gt
GT5P: Nissan GTR
GT5P SpecIII: GtbyCitroen
GT Mobile: Chevrolet Corvette ZR1

GT5: let's see...
Ferrari 599XX
Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4 Spider
Lamborghini Murcielago LP 670-4 SuperVeloce
Lamborghini...Reventon?
Aston Martin One-77
Mercedes Benz SLR McLaren Stirling Moss
Pagani Zonda Cinque
Saleen S5S
 
Last edited:
And GT 5 will have Porsche GT2.

You can't forget though...Porsche still hasn't been confirmed by PD yet, so if the cover car were to look anything like a Porsche, it would have to be a (haha) RUF.
 
Back