GT5 Cover Car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Spec M
  • 392 comments
  • 62,908 views
I think it will either be a Ferrari or GT-R because they are usually cars Kaz has just got at the moment / at the time the game is released.

Robin.
 
I would like to see a gear stick, a race one.

If it is a car, the EVO X or a muscle car, Hemicuda would be cool.
 
I think it should be something like an all black case (like the whole case) and a chrome GT5 logo on the front...
 
No, better yet! Make the case look like carbon fiber w/ a GT5 logo on the front!
 
I would like to see a couple of racecars charging through a bridge on a racetrack. But with Gran Turismo 5 written on the bridge.

Or maybe an air photo of carousel on the ring and a GT5 logo hovering in the air.
 
Not having any car on it would be kinda cool, as you guys said, carbon fibre with a chrome or brushed aluminium logo would be cool. They can do wonders now with printing and could give it a realistic effect.

They could even do one of those 3D effect covers.

Robin.
 
Like you said Robin, PD could go for something nice and simple. A good example would be this cover of the first Gran Turismo for the PAL region. 👍

1151511699-00.jpg
 
I have no idea what car will be on the cover, but I know what I'd like to see. A stormy horizon with a side view of a GT by Citreon parked infront, but have a silver cover over it to pay tribute to GT1. Just with a thought of look how far we've come.:)
 
As for the cases of cars K.Yamauchi owned became a cover, following.

GT2 (JPN) : Honda S2000
GT3 (JP/PAL) :Porsche 911 GT3 (Ruf RGT)
GT4P : Mercedes Benz SL500
GT4 : Ford GT
GT4 Bundle (PAL- box/poster) : Nissan 350z
GT5P : Nissan GT-R

He buys a new car whenever he releases a new title.
now, his latest car is red Nissan GT-R.
according to this rule, the car which he orders now will become the cover.
maybe Lexus LF-A or newest Ferrari road car.

in case without he owned,
Maserati Gran Turismo MC
Ferrari 599xx
Aston Martin One-77
AlfaRomeo 8C Competizione
Honda CR-Z

has possibillity.
I thik Audi R8 (for Forza 3 already) and GT by Citroen (for GT5P spec III in Japan) are never become a cover.
 
Well, they always put a representative car of the moment for the game cover.

I'd say a GT-R or Citröen GT, but as they were used on different Prologue covers, another option would be a Ferrari.
 
id love to see a full blown tuned Porsche with hot brakes and some damage doing a turn in the Nurburging, while its raining and its dark as night
 
I think we will see 3 or 4 cars on the cover: A nascar, a wrc car a JTCC car and maybe a road car (Ferrari Enzo :D ).
 
Hi guys first post here 👍

My guess would be that we will see the new nissan 370z.
Think about it...
The 350z was featured on some covers for gt4 and they released a special GT4 limeted edition of the car which had a PS2 and GT4 in the boot as a gift from polyphony :sly:
Nissan GTR was on Prologue so i don't think it will be on the final cover of 5.
Following the ongoing partnership with Nissan and GT i can only think they will have the 370z as the new cover image and if we are lucky we may even see a special edition GT5 version of the car :drool:
 
I think it will be Nissan, Ferrari or Audi R8 (but because of FM3 I think it has less chances).
OR if there will be Lambos and / or Porsches it could be some Lambo ;)
 
NSX. Not really possible, though I just think the car deserves more spotlight.

Maybe they'll surprise us with Bugatti, Maserati, Lamborghini, or Porsche if at least one of those make it in.
 
Jeremy Clarkson's Stretch Fiat Panda.
 
I think have a good idea, In mostly every event race in GT5p it's always a Ferrari 430 vs. a Nissan GT-R ahead in the race(until I come in, haha!:sly:👍), so my guess for the GT5 cover is a.... FERRARI 430 Scuderia & a NISSAN GT-R Spec-V aggressively competing to become first. The best part about it, it's night and they're racing at the Nürburgring. :)👍

Nice idea... I know:sly:
 
Last edited:
Hmm, well its likely the car will have 'gt' in the name somewhere and be a new model...
 
GT by Citroen, anyone? Maybe that's too wild/futuristic looking and really won't grab the attention of people in retailers like Wal-Mart..

They should use a Porsche for the cover. :p
 
the gtbycitroen is already on the cover of gt5p spec III
 
Back