GT5 Hybrids

• Thread starter NSXDriver
  • 1,127 comments
I have a Delorean, Civic, FGT, Kart, Peugeot 307 CC and a X1 hybrided. Is here anybody who has shared something else?

I have a Delorean, Civic, FGT, Kart, Peugeot 307 CC and a X1 hybrided. Is here anybody who has shared something else?

You have them all, except for the NSX the french dudes have kept to themselves. :dunce:
(Also heard about them trying to con people with it)

There is also a Yellowbird, a caterham, an eclipse and some others... But i only want a 300hp Cappuccino xD the over powered ones are fun but are useless.

Let me get this right. They created these crazy high hp cars so PD would create a patch correct? This patch would allow them to finish garage editor and/or use these garage edited cars on our PS3's. The reason we are not seeing realistic hybrids at this time is probably because it would tick off online racers. They are trying to get to PD for a patch and not make users mad or upset in the process. Does that sound correct?

^
You cracked the case.
Nice job rookie.
Thanks for your reply. That is what I thought but there is a lot speculation in this thread. People have been asking for realistic hybrids but doing that would only hurt "the cause" at this point.

It't a shame that PD doesn't give us all the hidden car upgrades. I would much rather have those than hybrids.

I got so many FR`s in PSN so i made another account for sharing the hybrids. The account is HybridShareGT5. Feel free to add it.

what hybrids you got?

I am permaborrowing them from my main account. My mainaccount has Civic, Kart, FGT, X1, De lorean and Peugeot CC. HybridShareGT5 has at this point Civic and De Lorean. I am at the moment adding more car to HybridShareGT5

I got so many FR`s in PSN so i made another account for sharing the hybrids. The account is HybridShareGT5. Feel free to add it.

If it's OK with you, I sent you a friend request via my sub-account SyouOnKi. Appreciate taking your time sharing these hybrids :)

It seems you can hybrid every car so far. Now we just wait for a patch.

What patch is everyone referring to? One that fixes the crazy high hp cars, or just being able to take such cars online? There is some friends of mine that are excited about the prospect of racing old 70"s corollas with 4AGE's and stuff.

Mrtrent1024
I would be happy with putting a 2.0 honda integra motor in my elise, just to get a bit more power, and different sound, change things up a bit.

They should implement this on GT6, engine swap feature it changes the sound and everything. But with Hybriding in GT5 it would be possible and impossible to get.

What patch is everyone referring to? One that fixes the crazy high hp cars, or just being able to take such cars online? There is some friends of mine that are excited about the prospect of racing old 70"s corollas with 4AGE's and stuff.

Yes, the patch for the hybrid cars so that we delete the update and use the hybrids offline.

Latest Posts

Back