GT5 Hybrids

• Thread starter NSXDriver
  • 1,127 comments
A simple fix for the credit limit in one race will be to put not just a higher cap on the cars (1000pp) but a lower cap aswell. Since you cant normally get cars at -3000pp why not do a simple patch to the pp system that if it cant calculate the pp or it thinks is way higher than 1000, just keep it at 1000? Obviously this could take some time on PDs part but it would be a lot easier than trying to root out a certain type of car or add a check in the savefile for it to find these cars.

Maybe, but since PD created the game, they have all the car data they need, they could introduce a simple check where they put the maximum peak power figures possible for each car at full kick in and second oil change boost, same with minimum weight/max & min PP, let the game check if the car you want to use is in that zone, and if it's not, then block it from track (or reset it to the allowed maximum or something).

IDEALLY they would introduce this check system, but only activate it in online lobbies and time trials, so you're free to use these offline if you want.

That is true, just an online block for these cars would be fine. Also there is now a Peugeot 307 Hybrid with 3600hp, and from what i can tell, it has no exhaust manifold on at all nor any air filter... and as soon as you try to buy one for it the HP drops to 1500... also this is the first hybrid I have seen with a different startup noise.

I seen the deloreon just recently (an hour ago)... I would love to be able to do it but I don't have the time nor knowledge to do it...

michrulejj
Kind of funny how the are doing 3k hp civics. Why not (if its possible) 800 HP corvette stingray since you can't upgrade it.

Why not make some cars the same HP and same Chassis so there would be a racing series where all the specs ( chassis + hp ) but different cars just for the looks that would be awesome.

Why not make some cars the same HP and same Chassis so there would be a racing series where all the specs ( chassis + hp ) but different cars just for the looks that would be awesome.

That would be sick. Only if I could do this... I have a friend that does computer programming and modded pc games before, but that is probably a lot different from ps3.

Anyone try anything realistic yet?

Updates on the program?

No one can do any realistic HP modding since the people that are creating hybrids right now are creating the +3000HP Civic, +8000HP DeLorean, 400HP Kart, 100,000HP X1, and other hybrids.
They only have the program for now so we can't do much on our part for adding more HP, engine swapping, chassis changes, and other tuning to create realistic cars.

BlameAuntJemima
No one can do any realistic HP modding since the people that are creating hybrids right now are creating the +3000HP Civic, +8000HP DeLorean, 400HP Kart, 100,000HP X1, and other hybrids.
They only have the program for now so we can't do much on our part for adding more HP, engine swapping, chassis changes, and other tuning to create realistic cars.

Dam immature hackers, they wont create anything actually useful :(

Dam immature hackers, they wont create anything actually useful :(

I guess they were just testing it when the hybrid Civic, FGT, and Kart came out, but now they're probably seeing what they can do to other cars.
Such as what engines will work with what cars.

You still have to admit it would be sick to have them though. Besides the civic... To much wheelspin. (Stil would be cool)

R1600Turbo
x2

I have a V8 Supercar series coming up and a V8 swap into a Skyline 350GT would be nice right about now...

Potential to make some interesting and useful cars. Most people are scared and it will probably get patched anyway.

You still have to admit it would be sick to have them though. Besides the civic... To much wheelspin. (Stil would be cool)
Definitely, I would love to have realistic HP figures on some cars.
I tried to do it with an R33 to replicate the JUN Super Lemon, but I couldn't since I'm not able to get the HP up to 1000HP or more.

Definitely, I would love to have realistic HP figures on some cars.
I tried to do it with an R33 to replicate the JUN Super Lemon, but I couldn't since I'm not able to get the HP up to 1000HP or more.

this is what i want to see, realistic numbers on cars, like the Top Secret R33/34/35, Top Secret Supra, AMS Alpha R35s, etc

anyone try drifting the Delorean? i'm trying to drift the entire turn at Route X, farthest i've gotten was about half way around but the bank makes the car jerk to the left pretty fast with no warning :(

First post, but avid gt player. i have had gt5 since it came out and love it..i played it to death...almost 4k gt days. now it looks interesting again and i love the creative process that this opens up...just wish we could mod/import skins. any info is accepted on this matter

Last edited:
Just drove the X2010 yesterday and man is it fast!:eek:

Guys one thing i should point out is we shouldn't be asking if anybody has any of these hybrids, because i noticed the mods have been deleting our comments here lately. So i wouldn't ask if anybody has any hybrids here, it will be deleted.

Let me get this right. They created these crazy high hp cars so PD would create a patch correct? This patch would allow them to finish garage editor and/or use these garage edited cars on our PS3's. The reason we are not seeing realistic hybrids at this time is probably because it would tick off online racers. They are trying to get to PD for a patch and not make users mad or upset in the process. Does that sound correct?

I don't think so. This came along after sporg I think... Found hidden files on it to have "extra" cars and stuff. And then people started looking into it and realise they could mod GT5 cars. I think that's why influenced them. And it all started with the 3k civic. And now everyone is looking into doing it. Just because they don't have one. Just my thoughts.

Let me get this right. They created these crazy high hp cars so PD would create a patch correct? This patch would allow them to finish garage editor and/or use these garage edited cars on our PS3's. The reason we are not seeing realistic hybrids at this time is probably because it would tick off online racers. They are trying to get to PD for a patch and not make users mad or upset in the process. Does that sound correct?
^
You cracked the case.
Nice job rookie.

if i am right, i will get a 6khp NSX this week, becouse i helped the guy get a X2010 with 102k HP, i hope it rides better then the civic on a track

I don't think so. This came along after sporg I think... Found hidden files on it to have "extra" cars and stuff. And then people started looking into it and realise they could mod GT5 cars. I think that's why influenced them. And it all started with the 3k civic. And now everyone is looking into doing it. Just because they don't have one. Just my thoughts.

I would say, this makes the most sense ... at least for me. :)

If it's a French guy don't hold your breath, they've been ridiculously protective of the nsx, to the point of kicking and blocking any other nationality even entering a room they're running them in. This is also the reason nobody wants to do any trades with them, even for the Civic!
I've even heard tales of being sent the regular-powered nsx tickets just to try and scam the unwary into parting with their Peugeot 307. (2 friends have had this happen, but they opened the ticket before sending anything back)

Back