GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,806,917 views
These glitches are obviously due to the draw distances set for the reflections on all cars. it looks like the larger models visable in reflections update at specific points. This glitch had been around for ages and was really noticable in any GT5 bonnet cam videos. I doubt this can be fixed due to the processing power needed for reflections.

I also think there are many more complaints about these smaller problems due to the whole 'uncanny valley' issue. The closer a game gets to reality, the more unsatisfied we will be with the glitches. There's a graph somewhere about this but i can be bothered to find it
 
are you all blind????

release date is HERE! (source: IGN UK twitter)

26 nov 2010

I dont know if it has been said,but I just read that the game is going to be launch the 27 november in USA and the 30 november in EUR. So its a very good news for us.


No Nordschleife either... which means not all tracks are unlocked
 
This is called being nitpicking.
You want to make an omelette? You got to brake some eggs.

(regarding the shadow glitch)

I think it's about processing power, so don't be (the other guy, not you hardvibes) so optimistic about a patch for that.
 
Special stage route 7. Seems only a few tracks available for rain and or Night. At least in Arcade (No doubt for time trial modes to make it fair)
 
The new night stage at special stage is called 'SPECIAL STAGE ROUTE 7'!! Point to point.. :D :D
 

Thats a pitty, but I like Monza which I didn't expect to be in the game.

Who knows, Spa might not have been unlocked for use on Arcade Mode yet.
 
There is not every Track listed are they ? The Nordschleife is missing, which is definately in, so i guess there are a few tracks in that are not in that video.
 
Route 7!!!!
Is there any other new tracks currently unlocked?
 
Interesting Nordschliefe wasn't shown.
 
Special Stage route 7 = point to point on Wangon OMG!!!
 
What's your point? Pretty much all games with reflections does it. Counter Strike Source does it, F1 2010 on highest settings does it. WRC 2010 does it. Should I go on?

2 times in a row? in 1 corner??
 
next on the menu could we have the Used Car Dealership??? thanks
 
There is not every Track listed are they ? The Nordschleife is missing, which is definately in, so i guess there are a few tracks in that are not in that video.

I agree. I think there are some missing tracks, but I'm definitely happy with what I saw. 👍
 
some people seems that did not see the video...
 
So many Eiger trails! Unbelievable how awesome that is, been to the region last summer, love it!
 
Can't see nothing on the iPhone.
 
Special stage route 7. Seems only a few tracks available for rain and or Night. At least in Arcade (No doubt for time trial modes to make it fair)

Doesnt surprise me. I would be shocked if every track could have rain and every track ccould have time changes... I just dont see that happening
 
Back