GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,807,220 views
Oh..

Only 2 tracks with adjustable daytimes...

No realtime daylight for all tracks...

No Hockenheim, No Spa...

I hope there will be unlockable tracks also which dont show up from the beginning ?
 
Midfield raceway, Infenion raceway, Nordschleife, El capitan... it shows hes in "practice mode" i guess thats like the Arcade mode from GT4... still needs to be unlocked...

Chris
 
I guess we can assume then that that infact was not the full track list. They wouldn't leave out Nordschliefe after promoting the fact it is the only game to have all variations of the the 'ring.. at least I think I read that quite a few places?

Still hope for Pikes Peak *fingers crossed*
 

Why worry so soon, its only arcade mode and seeing as this person hasn't had it for long, I doubt thats all the tracks.
 
You should be able to unlock The Nordschleife for use on Arcade Mode by completing certain races in Career Mode.
 
This might be arcade mode, you have to understand, don't you remember certain tracks would only show up once you played on them and beat them in normal mode?
Actually if I remember correctly, in GT4 more tracks were unlocked when you reached a certain number of in-game days.
 
Jordan has too much info and work today thanks to those guys...and maybe for this we can play the game this month. I mean if those guys has it and took it from the warehouse (stole)in a few days or weeks we are seeing this at the stores.
 
Correct me if I'm wrong, but in GT4 you had to unlock tracks for Arcade mode by playing through GT mode, so obviously all tracks won't be unlocked.
 
this is just practice, not all track i dont think are unlocked

Also route 7 have dry and rain tracks
 
So wait, do we have one of the massive eiger tracks made in the track list thread?
 
OMG.jpg

WOW
 
No Nurburgring unlocked yet. Still hope.

Well I know Nurburgring will be there. but Iam not sure if it can rain on it. Ireally wanted to drive it at night with rain.
 
Special Stage route 7 = point to point on Wangon OMG!!!

OMG indeed....nice, very nice.:D:tup:

Actually if I remember correctly, in GT4 more tracks were unlocked when you reached a certain number of in-game days.

You do remember correctly, some tracks become available later.
 
lets hope he can progress through the game as much as possible with in the next few days so we can se what tracks and cars are unlocked
 
Aw, too bad the Nordschleife isn't available from the beginning.
So that'll be the first track I'll try to unlock, unless the unlock system is level based.
 
that was certain used cars. that had "special colors" or mileage.

Nope, yes it worked with the used car garage cycle, but when you get to certain days or percentages in the game tracks would unlock.
 
Midfield raceway, Infenion raceway, Nordschleife, El capitan... it shows hes in "practice mode" i guess thats like the Arcade mode from GT4... still needs to be unlocked...

Chris

This.
 
Er I count 77 variations.. I hope this isn't them all (as a few are missing from what we know).. don't know what else to say..
 
Actually if I remember correctly, in GT4 more tracks were unlocked when you reached a certain number of in-game days.

That's exactly what I thought, you had to unlock some tracks in GT4.
 
Back