GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,808,015 views
That song sucked ass. Bring back Panama. At least that song was about David Lee Roth's party wagon.
 
5159881562_4528545e05_z.jpg


Stelvio or what?

5159881612_1ec4c03c69_z.jpg


hell yeah!!

PS: tyres disappeared in tokyo.. :D
 
I agree, nothing like GT3 or GT4, heck some of the trailers for GT5 had more work done on 'em. Lacks crescendo, that was exactly what I liked in the intros before.

Lacks crescendo? Did you not even watch it or do you not know the meaning of that word? :crazy:
 
What? The whole 7 minute intro on TV? Imagine if the whole intro was used for the GT5 advert, That would be cool 👍
I mean... with my PS3 hooked up to the TV, the holy GT5 disc in the drive.
 
Where is Piazza del Campo??
Definitely all the tracks are unlockable in these challanges!!
 
The Epic long tunnel between 6:18-6:21...wonder if it belongs to the 'TEST COURSE'

or the new SS Route 7

Looks SOOO good
 
I HONESTLY think they should have not put the song/gameplay footage in, stupid song!!!!!!!!!!

the PSP intro and the Red BUll videos were a million times better, for example

when the car jumps and the fireworks go off in rally mode, the red bull video had the PERFECT music going, same with the pit crew, this is just a song overtop of footage that dont go together

on another note, I CANT WAIT TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY CARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
That song sucked ass. Bring back Panama. At least that song was about David Lee Roth's party wagon.

I'm going to listen to Moon Over The Castle when I watch the intro on my TV. That song did indeed suck big time.👎
 
I made this video a while back Regarding Forza 3 and GT5.
the time is now at hand !!! :-)


 
It's 9:15am in japan.I would love to see Kaz's face when he know all these leaked information.:dopey::dopey:
 
Subbiewithspoiler.jpg


The spoiler on this looks nice, but it looks like it's been lowered.
 
I mean... with my PS3 hooked up to the TV, the holy GT5 disc in the drive.

Of course :dunce:

Still, a 7 minute advert would be epic, but it would never happen.
 
Refresh...scroll to the bottom....refresh.....scroll to the bottom again.
 
Didn't you see rear wings on many "normal" cars in the intro trailer? Mostly looks like the racing mods that you can buy

Dont forget you can buy separate body parts like spoilers and bumpers, that M5 doesn't look race modded if you ask me.
 
You watched it, you CAN'T unwatch it !

I really like the intro, but I can't find the Volkwagen Golf MK4 R32 in it ... anybody seen it ? :)

And about the GameStop thing, DON'T JOKE ABOUT IT.

With this forum in rage anyway, DON'T give them ideas ... there would be blood on the street ... don't want blood on your hands do you ?

There are millions of people in pain, starving or dieing. You don't want to rob/kill for a stupid videogame, not even GT5 !

Yeah, you do know that about 10% of what America spends on Christmas every year could solve world water and hunger, right? So, if you want to save those starving and dying people, spend less money on Christmas and donate more of it to them.
 
Mute intro video.
Play Everything Must Go (Chemical Brother's Remix)
 
Back