GT5 Latest News & Discussion

• Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
Uh no. Im on ignore.
Know one will answer someone who just woke up. What's the damage like.

Great community.

Given how many dealerships are open in the screen posted earlier, it seems highly unlikely that it's like the PSP version.

Excellent, only discovered that gtpsp was like that today and was by far my biggest worry of the game, everything else I'll take hah

Ok I misread, the unlocking is okay by me. I need some coffee, It's 3am, I need to wake up at 7am for daughters doctor appointment.

Uh no. Im on ignore.

Great community.

We would, if we knew. Nothing new has been posted/brought forward.

Did your underwear get twisted when you crawled out of bed? Relax.

Excellent, only discovered that gtpsp was like that today and was by far my biggest worry of the game, everything else I'll take hah

From what the official site said it seems like only used cars will be handled in a rotating way. But that's been in the series before the PSP version. So it's nothing new.

Uh no. Im on ignore.

Great community.

Probably thought you where speaking figuratively. That's what I thought.
Haven't really seen any that I recall. Yet anyway....:sly:

may i ask what you mean by adjustable cockpit views?I thought that there was only one cockpit view?Either right hand drive or left hand drive,are you saying these can be switched?

No you can switch your POV. Not switch the driving position.

From what the official site said it seems like only used cars will be handled in a rotating way. But that's been in the series before the PSP version. So it's nothing new.

Yea, and used cars rotating always made sense. And it kinda makes sense in GTPSP... kinda

But that wouldn't have worked in GT5's new cars. However, the level system, will work just fine. I kinda dig a few RPG elements. Personally, it has been what has made GT such a big series for me. 👍

may i ask what you mean by adjustable cockpit views?I thought that there was only one cockpit view?Either right hand drive or left hand drive,are you saying these can be switched?

I believe it was pointed out you can change your POV in cockpit, kinda like moving your seat in car.

It lets you adjust how far back or close you sit to the steering wheel.
That seems like a strange post if it's fake. I think it's real!
Can we get a 1 week account suspension for the next person to post the fake IGN_UK tweet release date.

I believe it was pointed out you can change your POV in cockpit, kinda like moving your seat in car.

Hopfully can move it so close that you can't see the steering wheel! No I know that that's not gonna happen.. It's just I don't like cockpit view because then I see two wheels (G27 & animated wheel)! Oh well :)

I´m just at work and checked the tracklist video on youtube... So in the video there is no Spa (also no nordschleife or top gear track)... At least these two are in the game! But what is with spa now?

It lets you adjust how far back or close you sit to the steering wheel.

Can we get a 1 week account suspension for the next person to post the fake IGN_UK tweet release date.

+ Infinity seeing people posting release dates that have been confirmed as false several times over is very annoying.

Spa is most likely not in the game. It's a track that got hyped here, but there are no big reasons to think Spa will be in GT5.

I´m just at work and checked the tracklist video on youtube... So in the video there is no Spa (also no nordschleife or top gear track)... At least these two are in the game! But what is with spa now?

Remember that only about half the tracks were available in practice when you first start GT4. :)

Unconfirmed, but there are a number of known tracks yet to be seen, so there's still hope.

Hmmm, im not exactly convinced, maybe they do rally stages like in real life. Letting cars go at like 10 or 20 second intervals.

Already confirmed. 👍

Edit:
260013_drag_tree.jpg

Latest Posts

Back