GT5 Latest News & Discussion

• Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
Remember that only about half the tracks were available in practice when you first start GT4. :)

Yep I know :)

But completely ununderstandable why this track should not be in?? I don´t think that there are license problems?

Maybe Kaz does not know this track very well? Never heared from it? I thought he already raced in Spa?

If it´s not in, I hope that it will be available as DLC... Even though it will cost 10€ :)

Hmmm, im not exactly convinced, maybe they do rally stages like in real life. Letting cars go at like 10 or 20 second intervals.

They do as Kaz demoed that mode at TGS. But you also have a mode where you start the race against other cars just like any other race. That's the only mode we've seen so far when it comes to rally.

Spa is most likely not in the game. It's a track that got hyped here, but there are no big reasons to think Spa will be in GT5.

There was a video showing a tour of Polyphony's office with luggage that had stickers of tracks that have since been confirmed to be in GT5. There was a Nurburgring GP sticker, Monza, Suzuka if IIRC, and Spa.

The Belgian High Fens where Spa is located has been confirmed to be an environment to use on the track creator. The chances are very good that Spa is in the game going by that info.

Is that http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yo3fu3paq3A an standard car cockpit view? Everything is dark, maybe??

nope

There was a video showing a tour of Polyphony's office with luggage that had stickers of tracks that have since been confirmed to be in GT5. There was a Nurburgring GP sticker, Monza, Suzuka if IIRC, and Spa.

The Belgian High Fens where Spa is located has been confirmed to be an environment to use on the track creator. The chances are very good that Spa is in the game going by that info.

yep

Lol, I couldn't help but read this in Peter Griffins voice.

Anyway, if you have contact with 5825 play3man tell him to try and film in better quality than last time. Thats my only request.

"I believe it's something to do with a certain ornithological variety"

Always crack's me up that episode 👍

Oh my god, i just made an amazing discovery. The brake pedal on my G27 scrolls down the page for me. This is going to increase my forum productivity exponentially!

engine sound off *switch* 👍

joke...:sly:

Not convinced because there was a sticker on a suitcase....

What's wrong with Youtube btw?

Thank you so much play3man!!! youre the best!! keep the videos coming. we love you!!!

BUT, i cant read czech language... how can i watch that movie?

Also what is the video about? (I want to ration the videos till GT comes out and don't want to spoil myself)

Its not downloading very fast for me - and I'm sure it won't get any faster as more and more people try

I got about 25 mintues for it to finish downloading.

Edit: It also helps if your browser has a translate feature.

Can you summarize what the video is about play3man, because I'm at work with slower internet and it says the download will take around 17 minutes.

Back