GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,807,740 views
Downloading that video now, 146 megs at a pretty slow speed thanks to their server, only about 20 mins left. I'll throw it on youtube ASAP.
 
I want to see some race modifications or any kind of body modifications if possible.
 
Everybody stop downloading and give bandwith to me! I will tell you what the video is about.

lol

I think the server only gives 100 kB/s anyway :sly:
 
lol i hope we dont get trolled into watching some nasty ****
 
Downloading that video now, 146 megs at a pretty slow speed thanks to their server. I'll throw it on youtube ASAP.

Thank you! 👍
 
CRP is a really beautiful track. Right up there with Grindelwald. If this was the original track that Kaz was hinting at in the interview with GTP then I can understand why he likes it so much.
 
EDIT: you gotta click on STANHOUT

My new word of the week! :sly: Downloading (25 minutes remaining) stupid non-member bandwidth, will let you guys know whats in it, unless of course somebody beats me to it.

P.S. thanks play3man and 5825...legends 👍

EDIT:
lol i hope we dont get trolled into watching some nasty ****

Quick! someone make sure 2 girls one cup in .avi format isn't 146MB's :yuck: hehehe
 
Someone upload the video to YouTube Please? I don't trust that website, not gonna take any chances.
 
Someone upload the video to YouTube Please? I don't trust that website, not gonna take any chances.

I will upload it in about 16 minutes.
 

I all ready told you he was ligit man did you see this? this is the same guy that is posting this new video


Cape Ring, Mazda Miata-

Tsukuba-
 
Holy crap this track is really impressive. I really want to see the full version of Cape Ring now.
 
Downloading that video now, 146 megs at a pretty slow speed thanks to their server, only about 20 mins left. I'll throw it on youtube ASAP.

Please do, im on a iphone here (
 
Someone upload the video to YouTube Please? I don't trust that website, not gonna take any chances.

What?!?!?! How could this site be a threat to you?!? You just use it to download an AVI file!

Well, it's your choice :-P
 
Wow cape ring periphery looks awesome! z4 sounds good too.
 
Can someone post it where I can see it?
 
How long is the video?

Depends on the resolution, 146 megs of 640x480 is about 20 mins, but if it's any higher, the amount of time we might get drops exponentially.
 
video is 7 to 10 minutes i guess. Very low res.
 
Back