GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,807,740 views
Someone upload the video to YouTube Please? I don't trust that website, not gonna take any chances.

I've got multilayered/redundant security (got tired of cleaning up after my family of numbskulls who keep fragging our comp with viruses), and it's showing clean. Not too worried.
 
14 mins left, not including the upload/conversion time for youtube. I'll post the link ASAP.

I'll be posting it to YouTube in about 11 minutes.
 
Must... Go... To... Bed...


Must... Watch... Video...


Arrrgghhhh

:)
 
14 mins left, not including the upload/conversion time for youtube. I'll post the link ASAP.

Thank's, also until I see it nobody talks about it.... joking .:sly:
 
@ Play3man

Only one question:

BMW Z4 e89 2009 will be in the game?



Thanks anyway
 
Should have put the video on Mediafire :(
At least you can use download accelerators with it
 
Must... Go... To... Bed...


Must... Watch... Video...


Arrrgghhhh

Go grab a small coffee/tea, and hang on!

We don't even know what's in the video. It could be a ten second clip in HD of him giving us the finger for all we know. :lol:
 
Go grab a small coffee/tea, and hang on!

We don't even know what's in the video. It could be a ten second clip in HD of him giving us the finger for all we know. :lol:

LOL, but isn't everything better in HD?...
 
Yes we do it's a z4 on cape ring. Lovely track.

The Ford is pulling way faster than the BMW.
 
Wow, that's slow :lol:

Fastest speed in my area... I live in Indianapolis by the way. Not a small city... Comcast and ATT both say Indiana is the worst state for land lines though.. not surprised. So many trees, hills and chunks of rock.
 
Go grab a small coffee/tea, and hang on!

We don't even know what's in the video. It could be a ten second clip in HD of him giving us the finger for all we know. :lol:

That would be one high-res finger. :lol:
 
Go grab a small coffee/tea, and hang on!

We don't even know what's in the video. It could be a ten second clip in HD of him giving us the finger for all we know. :lol:

Lol, i just got back from putting the kettle on, i got about 10 mins left :(
 
Just got up and all the vids are missing. I'm getting too old for this game hype stuff. Someone wake me on day of release.
 
Sorry guys I just came on, what video is being uploaded and what's so special about it?
 
5 minutes here... damn i cant wait to watch :D keep the videos coming guys!!

Chris :cheers:
 
YouTube = iPhone friendly = gratitude
 
If you have VLC Player you can watch the video while it's downloading.

How did you do it. When I open it in VLC, it says it's broken, and gives me the option to repair it, don't repair it, or cancel.
 
Why Sony asked to remove the leaked vids from gtplanet frontpage but not from youtube?

They'll probably grab them from youtube in a day or two.

This is why it's better for many people to have the file, so it's not lost when they start cracking down.
 
Back