GT5 Latest News & Discussion

• Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
They'll probably grab them from youtube in a day or two.

This is why it's better for many people to have the file, so it's not lost when they start cracking down.

I say everyone should download the videos and if they start removing them then we will all start uploading more at the same time,they can't get them all down.It will be a GT5 overload on youtube.Muhahahahahah

I say everyone should download the videos and if they start removing them then we will all start uploading more at the same time,they can't get them all down.It will be a GT5 overload on youtube.Muhahahahahah

Thats why I re-upped the 1st gameplay video last night. Got flamed for it in the comments but meh

Haha, I would be up for that: RELEASE DATE OR WE PUT MORE UP!!!! (or the actual game!!!)

Sorry a bit off topic, but does anyone really care about the bugatti veyron in gt5? I mean, Imprezas and stuff can be tuned to go pretty much faster than that.

The thought just occured to me that for the rest of my life I am going to be stuck with the memory of the fiasco that was the GT5 launch. And even more, I'll remember it fondly, while telling my great grandchildren borring stories about what to them will be a techno dinosaur....rofl

They'll probably grab them from youtube in a day or two.

This is why it's better for many people to have the file, so it's not lost when they start cracking down.

Yes, the famous IM58something will be facing problems if Sony begins to react.

If they read Gtplanet, just give a release date!

I will also remember the great GT5 launch fiasco. It's extremley entertaining. Making the time to the real launch feel shorter and shorter.

I waited 25 minutes for a crappy chase cam view! If the guy has a DFGT (which he has- I saw it in his intro video) why is he using the chase cam view?

I'm not up to speed with all the legal stuff, just got online, but seeing that all the new content has been removed fron the News Blog at the request of Sony, I would strongly advise anyone planning to post more new content to the forum to think twice before doing so.

Sphinx.

I'm not up to speed with all the legal stuff, just got online, but seeing that all the new content has been removed fron the News Blog at the request of Sony, I would strongly advise anyone planning to post more new content to the forum to think twice before doing so.

Sphinx.

I don't think we have been told NOT to. No one should be banned for posting IMO

Latest Posts

Back