GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,809,012 views
I waited 25 minutes for a crappy chase cam view! If the guy has a DFGT (which he has- I saw it in his intro video) why is he using the chase cam view?

It's a different person. There are 2 guys who have uploaded clips.
 
I don't think we have been told NOT to. No one should be banned for posting IMO

Well if mod ie Sphinx says not to then you do, you are disobeying a mods request. most forums i know thats a banable offence.
 
There is no track map in the HUD, so maybe the hud is adjustable?
 
I don't think we have been told NOT to. No one should be banned for posting IMO

Did I mention anything about being banned?
 
Beautiful track!That bridge...Wow!It will be great to drive it at night!Thanks all!
 
Post your YT channel please since Sphynx dient want direct videos posted

YouTube.com/soAndSo...
 
Sweet, that video was great, im loving how the Z4 sounds, it reminds me of my cousins M3
 
I'm not up to speed with all the legal stuff, just got online, but seeing that all the new content has been removed fron the News Blog at the request of Sony, I would strongly advise anyone planning to post more new content to the forum to think twice before doing so.

Sphinx.
I know a wee bit (my dad studied law). Basically, if the videos are uploaded to YouTube, SONY have to request YouTube to remove them if they are not happy. Any links posted to those videos from here cannot be touched by SONY, but they can express displeasure at them being embedded because then technically they become part of your site, even though they are not, if you know what I mean!

So, just post links (if GTPlanet allow) and SONY can't do anything.

PS: New track video looks stunning!
 
Off topic but how do you get premium membership on this website and what does it do?
 
Frason!!!! Where did you get that copy of GT5???? Atleast a GTP member has it. Show us all the stuff those guys didn't show us!!!
 
Beautiful track!That bridge...Wow!It will be great to drive it at night!Thanks all!

No doubt man that track is amazing looking saw some more standard in there to.
 
The Z4 sounds good to also when he passed the ford 👍 I Want this game now!
 
Seriously doubt it. Man, i haven't listed to it, but it can't be THAT bad...

I mean the GT5:P one was pretty terrible...
 
Sphinx, duly noted.

If those links get killed, people will still be able to find it...

;)
 
Hey, almost missed this shindig!

At this rate, the leaked info on GT5, by release, will be so great nothing will be a suprise..... Guys just think for a while before you watch ANY of these videos


That is all. Nobody'll notice this!

(I can keep my mind off GT5 too, since my Brother & Me are gonna play the new Call Of Duty for quite a while from now.....)

REMEMBER WHAT HAS BEEN SEEN CANNOT BE UNSEEN! & I am sure you all like suprises!
 
Frason!!!! Where did you get that copy of GT5???? Atleast a GTP member has it. Show us all the stuff those guys didn't show us!!!

He doesn't have it. He just uploaded someone else's video, so that everyone could see it.

That track is epic, by the way. Can't wait! :crazy:
 
Also question for Frason, since its hard to tell the graphics quality from that video... how much has the graphics improved compared to the GT5 demo at Best Buy?
 
Back