GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,809,679 views
I don't have the game, a ~150Mb AVI-file was linked here and I just uploaded it on YouTube.
 
Thank you for that. Amazing sounds, amazing track.
 
Any info on endurance races?
They don't appear in trophy list (maybe hidden). I don't see why they'd removed it but...
 
Anybody else noticed there is no track map?

I noticed it too. I don't remember if we could turn it off in the GT Academy TT demo. I know we could play with some settings, so maybe there was an option to turn it off.
 
Any info on endurance races?
They don't appear in trophy list (maybe hidden). I don't see why they'd removed it but...

Endurance races are still in because Kaz mentioned that those would be the courses most likely to see day/night and weather.
 
👍

Loving the elevation changes and that banked right-hander.
Yeah, those elevation changes are what makes that track for me, can't wait to get a high-powered beast around that track at night! :D
 
Here's the map, for those who are too lazy to find it in the other video:
caperingperephephepheph.png
 
I absolutley love that track! Elevation changes + X1 = *drool*
 
There is no track map in the HUD, so maybe the hud is adjustable?

I was bout to say the same thing.. is the quality better in the original video? because the youtube video is pretty bad..
 
👍

Loving the elevation changes and that banked right-hander.

+1 on the banking, it looks so fun. So is this a new track? anything special about it?
 
I'm too lazy to look, are there multiple versions of this track and time or weather changes?
 
NOTICE: If anybody wonders how to find these videos, just search for 'Gran Turismo 5' on YouTube & order by date uploaded!

But remember! Curiosity killed the cat....as some guy said :dopey:
 
I will surely love Cape Ring and can't wait to take some faster cars like F430 or Viper there for a ride!
 
Any damage videos in the wild?
 
I want to use a F1, Le Mans Prototype or a Super car on the Cape ring track .:D
 
Wow, something just clicked inside my head and I realised, I'm actually going to be playing this soon!! I nearly had an orgasm.
 
I will surely love Cape Ring and can't wait to take some faster cars like F430 or Viper there for a ride!

Umm I take that F430. :lol: No doubt man that track looks like its going to be fun!
 
Still a question that is unanswered, How the hell did these people get the game?
 
I don't wanna be this guy, but can someone who has the game show (or tell) us something we don't know now? Like B-Spec, Photo Mode, tuning screen, Course Maker... a tour of the dealerships? Anything but races :crazy:
 
Thanks. Is it just me or does the chase cam look even more stiff than Prologue?

I find that, a stiff chase, enables much easier control of the car, since you know exactly what direction the car is pointing. Helps with Oversteer Management

Far better than a wobbledy gobbledy chase Jellocopter. :scared:
 
Back