GT5 Latest News & Discussion

• Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
To think, that's not even the FULL Cape Ring, that's one Flowing track, I noticed he didn't take the appropriate lines, especially through the esses. He could have lined it up better, but I'm sure he's just showing off the track and car and the fact he has the game rather than his driving skills. How long of a track was this version of the Cape Ring? It took quite a bit for a lap with the Z4, though it isn't the fastest of cars.

scud.jpg

Ok, Scuderia confirmed... need to see some gameplay! :dunce:

I would be surprised if P.D has put in the FXX in GT5. :drool:

I'm confused as to why Sony haven't released a statement yet. Perhaps they're embarrased.

The only reason I can see behind this is that they were planning to give us the release date in the next few days anyway so they are just waiting until they have everything sorted and nothing has changed for them.

But then on the other hand, if they have a release date, why not announce it? I dont think i can ever remember a game without a release date being leaked / footage being splurged all over the internet.

Guys, im not joking alright. I was playing COD MW2 on PS3. Received a friend invite for an online match and while i was in the message box i saw a guy on my PSN playing GT5.

I do NOT know him personally, its just someone i guess i met online. Dont know where he is from or whats his name.

I messaged him but hes offline now. When he gets back online ill update GTP with where hes from and where he got GT5 from (if he tells me)

Chris

The only reason I can see behind this is that they were planning to give us the release date in the next few days anyway so they are just waiting until they have everything sorted and nothing has changed for them.

But then on the other hand, if they have a release date, why not announce it? I dont think i can ever remember a game without a release date being leaked / footage being splurged all over the internet.

I agree, this has got to be the biggest fail ever by Sony. Or by anyone for that matter.

The X1 might fly off the left side of the cliff.

Downforce is your friend, with that said, no way would the X1 'fly' off the cliff. It'd suck the track up like it was a straw. F1 cars are usually 20-30 seconds faster than anything else around a track, that includes LeMans prototypes, and with the X1 lapping Suzuka 20 seconds faster than the F1 lap record, it's safe to assume the X1 wouldn't lose anything around those turns in Cape Ring. Downforce is the key. I can't wait to play with that car.

Some people confront this situation with confusion and anger... As I see it, watching history in the making and being part of the phenomenon makes me :dopey: not :ouch:

I know this has been slammed as fake but they are still posting updates about GAME receiving copies on the 25th of November... In the bio it says he is an employee of ign?

http://twitter.com/IGN_UK

This has been posted about 15-20 times now, and every time people explain it isn't an official IGN twitter account. :rolleyes: Please wait for a Sony announcement whenever it comes.

I know this has been slammed as fake but they are still posting updates about GAME receiving copies on the 25th of November... In the bio it says he is an employee of ign?

http://twitter.com/IGN_UK

It's fake, been posted around a 100 times before, and it's about time those who keep reposting it gets a ban. As long as the release date isn't from PD/SCEE it isn't official, and one should stop speculating.

That said, I too find it weird that we have no release date yet. It can't be far off now ?

I'm happy to be witnessing this happening. It blows my mind that people have the game before the rest of us don't even have a release date.

Latest Posts

Back