GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,810,034 views
I don't wanna be this guy, but can someone who has the game show (or tell) us something we don't know now? Like B-Spec, Photo Mode, tuning screen, Course Maker... a tour of the dealerships? Anything but races :crazy:

I agree. These vids dont look much different than the pre-build vids
 
Hey good morning from Europe, wtf has happening this night? What about 5825 boy? What does all the censored news in gtplanet page? Thanks
 
Honda Insight appears to be confirmed during the intro.
 
Thats what I hate about most of the journalist that are doing GT5 reports right now. They're either old from a month or so ago or they're using an incorrect title that just draws people in for the views.
 
I don't wanna be this guy, but can someone who has the game show (or tell) us something we don't know now? Like B-Spec, Photo Mode, tuning screen, Course Maker... a tour of the dealerships? Anything but races :crazy:

+1 👍 fully agree mate!
 
So you say they stole it from the factory? Just a guess or...?

Just a guess.
But i don't see how they can own the game otherwise.
The copies are only in Czech Republic, so i don't think Sony has begun to send copies to magazines.

But it's just a guess.
 
Could you please ask him to use cockpit view or first person (gauges in front)? Chase cam is least desirable in the opinion of many.
 
Just a guess.
But i don't see how they can own the game otherwise.
The copies are only in Czech Republic, so i don't think Sony has begun to send copies to magazines.

But it's just a guess.

Okay, I'm really curious how many people have the game already.
Sony screwed up big time, and everybody saw it coming.
 
Anyone know what car this is?

Screenshot2010-11-09at12450AM.png


EDIT: It's the MP4-12C
 
Cape Ring? This came out of nowhere! Definitely the 1st track I practice on!
 
The first guy (that we know of) to have the game was an Australian, right? I wonder if there are any more floating about here...
 
I had a feeling last night that as soon as Sony found out about the vid's they would be taken down.
 
scud.jpg


Ok, Scuderia confirmed... need to see some gameplay! :dunce:
 
Could he take a run down Special Stage Rt 7 please?
 
Back