GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,810,097 views
I don't think that one of these copys is from europe since vitz is yaris out here.

...has regional re-naming ever stopped PD from just making it a separate variant car?

GT PSP must drive you MAD ;-)
 
I'm Bill Gates, I stopped it from releasing so I could take an extra long vacation and have it come out just as I came back.

Well, Sony corp built a robot, and a time machine, and sent the robot back to 1981, just for the heck of it. Nothing to do with the game really. Just thought we'd share....

(to much coffee, not enough sleep...lol)
 
I second that, yes please!! Looks like it's a point-to-point track, a bit like a really long straight. If so, then I smell Veyron territory.

I don't think so. Even in real life, there are cars faster than the veyron, both in a straight line and around a track. In GT4, we could tune pretty average cars to be faster than a veyron.

I think the Veyron will be only used as a novelty or a prize car, not to win any races.
 
I'm a Polyphony employee. GT5 releases tomorrow.
It wouldn't surprise me if your post now gets reposted 100+ times as proof of a release date, as with the fake IGN Twitter account.
 
Go to twitter.com/GTPlanet

That is NOT who it is supposed to be. Unfortunately, he won't hand it over to it's rightful owner. You want to be pissed off about something, have at it!
 
@Jaybad
The real IGN UK twitter account made a post labeling that account as fake earlier today. He's just some creepy guy.

Yeah, just seen that. cheers and sorry for reposting it guys :nervous:
 
NA
Well, Sony corp built a robot, and a time machine, and sent the robot back to 1981, just for the heck of it. Nothing to do with the game really. Just thought we'd share....

(to much coffee, not enough sleep...lol)

That robot ran on windows.

*mind blown*
 
It wouldn't surprise me if your post now gets reposted 100+ times as proof of a release date, as with the fake IGN Twitter account.
*Posts on N4G*
 
I just realized that the Z4 video is a replay. Too bad he didn't use that broadcast style camera-angle..
 
Go to twitter.com/GTPlanet

That is NOT who it is supposed to be. Unfortunately, he won't hand it over to it's rightful owner. You want to be pissed off about something, have at it!

Hows he connected to GTP, old user?
 
You know, if they just told us when the game was coming, I probably wouldn't be coming to this site every day. Actually, I wouldn't be coming to this site all that often.

Not because of the site, which is great, but because I could just wait a little while for the game and not have to sit here every day playing a guessing game with thousands of other people.

You know what? They could just tell me the date of the day that they'll tell us the release date and that would be good enough. But nothing.

356281786.gif
 
Last edited:
One question: can you pause the replay?
 
play3man,

Is there any way you can get him to show us a video of the menus, garage, anything other than replays and racing?
 
play3man,

Is there any way you can get him to show us a video of the menus, garage, anything other than replays and racing?

the sign of a true fan of the franchise, not just a gamer! :)
 
How about, get a webcam, and just stream it live?
 
I think this is the part where I leave GTPlanet (Or at least the GT5+news section!) until GT5 has been released. Too many conversations / leaked news on features I’d like to discover myself, when I play the game for the first time.

I’ll see you all online in early December. 👍
 
There's a Justin.tv app for iPhone that will be great for live GT5 streaming.

I have no idea who the @GTPlanet guy is. He posts a lot of random stuff. Not as bad as a bot though.
 
How about, get a webcam, and just stream it live?

Todays CNN Top Story:
In a strange turn of events, the entire internet experienced a global crash has 30 million angry Gran Tureeesmo fans tried to access one cheap webcam located somewhere in eastern Europe. It appears the main issue arose when they all chose to attempt it at the exact same moment, and caused a major overload of numorous ISPs.
A squirel on the phonelines outside one substation received minor burns. Sony expressed their regrets to the squirel, providing it with a copy of GT5, has well has a lifetime supply of nuts, but otherwise declined to coment. Has expected. Sheesh.
In other news......
 
Back