GT5 Latest News & Discussion

• Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
I think this is the part where I leave GTPlanet (Or at least the GT5+news section!) until GT5 has been released. Too many conversations / leaked news on features I’d like to discover myself, when I play the game for the first time.

I’ll see you all online in early December. 👍

If it makes you sleep better. Farewell and see you soon.

I'm also thinking about trying to keep myself away from the GTP drug. Once I get a date, I'm gonna keep my eyes shut until I've played it for myself.

Waking up, seeing this:
Video removed at the request of Sony Computer Entertainment America.

Wow, Sony. You're fast. But that's really a joke. How about giving us a release date instead? 👎:grumpy:
They just made it more embarrassing for themselves...

na
todays cnn top story:
In a strange turn of events, the entire internet experienced a global crash has 30 million angry gran tureeesmo fans tried to access one cheap webcam located somewhere in eastern europe. It appears the main issue arose when they all chose to attempt it at the exact same moment, and caused a major overload of numorous isps.
A squirel on the phonelines outside one substation received minor burns. Sony expressed their regrets to the squirel, providing it with a copy of gt5, has well has a lifetime supply of nuts, but otherwise declined to coment. Has expected. Sheesh.
In other news......

lmao

no news yet from this guy with gt5 on my psn list.

Actually, anyone knows what AMAR1212 was talking about yesterday? he said some big news, or something is happening today.

Chris

Because the servers for GT5 aren't online yet, and that would mean a lot of features that require them would be useless.

Do you think most of us care about online now?

Really, I don't care if I have to "just" play the GT mode (for the moment) 💡 :sly:

The good old oil change:sly:

My only question is why he has the game before all, before we/me??!!!:drool:

Last edited:
Strange thing is that Sony doesn't get these video's blocked from Youtube. Looks like they we planning to release info anyway.

They probably aren't breaking any copyright laws so YouTube don't have to take them down, hard luck Sony, thats what happens when you dick around with people so much.

I just wish someone from the Czech Republic would stick a few copies on ebay, imagine the amount of money they could make !

*childish frame of mind* I can't help but feel like it is unfair. Why should these people get the game and I'm still waiting on the signature edition?

no news yet from this guy with gt5 on my psn list.

Actually, anyone knows what AMAR1212 was talking about yesterday? he said some big news, or something is happening today.

Chris

A release date maybe? Or perhaps he just meant this leaked video's. Guess we just have to wait and see (like we have been doing for 5 years now). :yuck:

They probably aren't breaking any copyright laws so YouTube don't have to take them down, hard luck Sony, thats what happens when you dick around with people so much.

They have all rights to remove them, like how Activision have done with COD, and Take-Two with GTA4 when they got leaked early.

They have all rights to remove them, like how Activision have done with COD, and Take-Two with GTA4 when they got leaked early.

Paying somebody any amount of money to hunt down videos on the internet, when many, many people have the file, is a waste of money and time.

They gain nothing by squashing the videos.

Wow all this is a nice 'welcome back to the internet' for me. Just moved and only got my net hooked up today. Sounds like ive been missing the ****e-storm.

Maybe they just don't want more angry fans :sly:
I just hope that this leaking of video's and all the complaining from fans get Sony thinking. So they manage to release GT6 and other future games a little smoother, and pay some more attention to their fans.

Back