GT5 Latest News & Discussion

• Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
*childish frame of mind* I can't help but feel like it is unfair. Why should these people get the game and I'm still waiting on the signature edition?

Joining you in your childish frame of mind, I agree - I can't see why Sony aren't just shipping the game to be sold as soon as it rolls off the production line.

Also, I approve of your avatar image :)

Paying somebody any amount of money to hunt down videos on the internet, when many, many people have the file, is a waste of money and time.

They gain nothing by squashing the videos.

Its true there isn't a really point to remove the videos, as there isn't a storyline as such for GT5. But if people start posting unflattering videos on Sony's main holiday title, then they should remove it.

Christhedude, he meant that the release date will be announced today, and that is pretty big news =)

mmm im not sure that he meant that cause i remember that he wrote, its nothing HUGE but its something big.
A release date or another delay are in my eyes something huge.
Something big i would consider that they will announce a date for announcing a release date

Chris

The excitement level on here and Gaf is through the roof! Can't remember another game in all my 35 years of walking this planet that has garnered so much attention, for whatever reason.

OK guys, I'm at school and will be updating the Car List in about 6 hours. I missed all the media blowout and if you could send me PMs or Visitor messages with names and pictures of all the new cars revealed in the past hours, it would really help and make things faster.
Thanks in advance, I'll try my best ASAP.

mmm im not sure that he meant that cause i remember that he wrote, its nothing HUGE but its something big.
A release date or another delay are in my eyes something huge.
Something big i would consider that they will announce a date for announcing a release date

Chris

Maybe they wanted to present the Cape Ring track to the public. I sure hope so, that should get them thinking by now :sly:

Welcome back to the internet!

Question, is your refrigeator running?

Yeah its good to be back in the 21st century. I felt like I was living in limbo for that week without it.... and yeah my fridge is running, despite me dropping it during the move.

Yeah its good to be back in the 21st century. I felt like I was living in limbo for that week without it.... and yeah my fridge is running, despite me dropping it during the move.

Oh, the set up is perfect, will the punchline follow?....:dopey:

Just for reference... im from the inner, inner west of Sydney. Im a massive latte sipping city slicker, but I am ALWAYS vigilant of the roos nicking my beer. BTW I love how the main page looks at the moment. CENSORED!!

can you check vgrelease at gran turismo 5 section if it is down for you too plz,gives me this error

"404 - File or directory not found.
The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable."

i try 5 minutes now

Last edited:
The date for the guide has changed.

7c0ef844.jpg

My preorder placed in Oct. still has Dec 1st, expecting it to change too.

Sleepy time!

STOP POSTING @ING_UK, IT IS A FAKE!!!

*childish frame of mind* I can't help but feel like it is unfair. Why should these people get the game and I'm still waiting on the signature edition?

Same here mate, 150 of my hard earned invested. Surely pre-ordered customers should have them sent as soon as...

Latest Posts

Back