GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,810,336 views

Good.

Just for reference... im from the inner, inner west of Sydney. Im a massive latte sipping city slicker, but I am ALWAYS vigilant of the roos nicking my beer. BTW I love how the main page looks at the moment. CENSORED!!

Australia has always been high on my list of places to go, right after I take a road trip across Canada, with no time limit.

Also, to keep this on topic, here's the newest video for those just waking up:

 
And?? why he has the game and not MEE???

Where he's bought??

(he's bought??)
 
They must get a lot of rain in Cape Ring, that grass is pretty green.

Record any game from your screen with a camera. Contrast levels will usually be too high resulting in extremely green grass.
 
On the oil change video "Wow, this guys hardcore, he can drink a sump full of oil!" lol :dopey:

I think sony is waiting, just to make sure shops have a lot of copies to sell.
On the other hand, this is Sony, nothing makes sense...
 
so Play3man, are we getting any new gameplay videos?

Chris
 
Nice to see AI scattering from the start and taking different lines, defending and attacking. Still a bit slow around corners...
 
NA
Exactly how many more times are you going to post that anyway?

Read it and you'll get your answer.
THIS ACCOUNT IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH IGN. #GT5 will not be released on the 27.11. Sorry guys! Didn't realise so many people would RT
 
so Play3man, are we getting any new gameplay videos?

Chris

+1

Gameplay, menus, photo mode, ANYTHING.

I know there are some who don't want it spoiled, however this isn't some story-based game, and I want to know exactly what I can look forward to!
 
It was strange in that if you changed your oil first, then modded, you got more horsepower.
 
It seems VGreleases is updating something on GT5 page.... I hope they say NOW
 
Nice to see AI scattering from the start and taking different lines, defending and attacking. Still a bit slow around corners...

The A.I. should get better as the A Spec level increases.
 
At this rate of posting this is no longer a forum, but a chat. We'll hit the 3000 pages mark very soon.
 
Read it and you'll get your answer.

Ahhhh, I see. Probably you should go back and edit the post to reflect this. We've got that link so many times tonite, it's just assumed it's another "here's the date" post...
 
At this rate of posting this is no longer a forum, but a chat. We'll hit the 3000 pages mark very soon.

It is indeed a forum, a place for others to get together and hold discussions, and this thread is the "News and General Discussion" thread.

Edit-

Ugh, 20 posts per page isn't enough. I'm spoiled by having 50 per on Nasioc.
 
Back