GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,810,336 views
I'm guessing that's a Focus RS in the video. It's got some poke on the straight.

I liked the way it tried to fight for the lead too at a few points in that race, the ai looks improved
 
Really makes me wonder, what the heck are Sony still stalling for. Everyone knows the game is done, give us a bloody release date. :grumpy:

I'm so glad I bought a Samsung TV instead of one of their Bravias. So very glad.
 
8 minutes until what?

I try to refresh vgrelease at GT5 section and gives me that ( about 10 minutes now)


Server Error
404 - File or directory not found.
The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

maybe we ll have some new updates
 
8 minutes until what?

Just heard "tilll midnight..." sung in my head by Megadeath. Yes, I know that was 2 minutes, but dang I'm tired. hehe.

Edit: Or was that Iron Maiden? Shoot....lol
 
NA
Ahhhh, I see. Probably you should go back and edit the post to reflect this. We've got that link so many times tonite, it's just assumed it's another "here's the date" post...

Yeah no worries man :)
 
I hope it comes out on the 27th. Greatest birthday present ever.
 
Everybody, how want see on YT an nice Z4 on an new track can look in YT for my account-name pfalzbuy!
I hope, Sonie dont find it...:nervous:
 
+1

Gameplay, menus, photo mode, ANYTHING.

I know there are some who don't want it spoiled, however this isn't some story-based game, and I want to know exactly what I can look forward to!

You sure it's about knowing what you can look forward to? It seems like a lot of you can't handle the waiting, especially because of the lack of a releasedate. I can't blame you all though, cause i have to say the waiting and confusion is getting ridiculous. Let's just hope we'll hear from Sony "soon" :sly:
 
The 25th is Thanksgiving here in the states. No stores are open, but the following day is Black Friday which is the biggest shopping day of the year.

Plus, our game day releases are always on the Tuesday while I understand europe have releases on Thursdays. The 23 of November would be perfect for the US release date.
 
Last edited:
Really makes me wonder, what the heck are Sony still stalling for. Everyone knows the game is done, give us a bloody release date. :grumpy:

I'm so glad I bought a Samsung TV instead of one of their Bravias. So very glad.

Same here dude. Series 7 40" LED. Best TV ive ever owned.
 
Not as good as the Sharp LED, though (regardless of what the reviews might say).

But have you seen how sexy the samsungs are?!? Although it shouldnt have been, it was a factor when I was choosing my TV. :sly:
 
The 25th is Thanksgiving here in the states. No stores are open, but the following day is Black Friday which is the biggest shopping day of the year.

Plus, our game day releases are always on the Tuesday while I understand europe have releases on Thursdays. The 23 of November would be perfect for the US release date.

I'd still bet on a release on the first or second week of december, I don't think the game is ready to get a november release
 
Yo did anybody download the video of the intro? I went to bed just before the guy uploaded it.
 
People are playing the finished product, I think it'll be ready. Especially for the people who have preodered collectors and signature editions. It's not fair at all.

EDIT: I can't bring myself to watch the intro. It's just wrong. The intro is one of my most anticipated things, along with the ability to save split screen and online replays and single screen split screen replays.
 
Sorry guys is there a new video posted after the z4 one? Thank you!
 
People are playing the finished product, I think it'll be ready. Especially for the people who have preodered collectors and signature editions. It's not fair at all.

It´s great to know that we, the customers, who payed money to Sony, can´t play the Game, while thieves can.

Well done, Sony!
 
Noting the talk of TV's, can anyone suggest a decent 32" TV that's preferably 100hz+ and does true 1080p?
 
Back