GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,811,434 views
Of course the game is ready. I don't understand why was not released yet. Their better came up with a date soon... it's a shame for a such big company.
 
People are playing the finished product, I think it'll be ready. Especially for the people who have preodered collectors and signature editions. It's not fair at all.

It seems to be indeed, but they have to produce as much copies as they can before the worldwide release and not only signatures or collectors editions.

So yes we have to wait, but you know we still don't have any official date... waiting is all we have in fact :grumpy:
 
But have you seen how sexy the samsungs are?!? Although it shouldnt have been, it was a factor when I was choosing my TV. :sly:

What type exactly? How does it handle input lag f.e. when playing shooters?
 
Good.



Australia has always been high on my list of places to go, right after I take a road trip across Canada, with no time limit.

Also, to keep this on topic, here's the newest video for those just waking up:



oh my god yes. EARGASM.

So what else did I miss? (The last thing I watched was the track list in practice.
 
I think Sony just treats the paying customers like crap... i have my pre-order from months ago, yet the only GT5 i get is from shaddy youtube videos.

I feel like a young boy back in the 90s, watching coded p*rn on tv... :sly:
 
oh my god yes. EARGASM.

So what else did I miss? (The last thing I watched was the track list in practice.

Thwere was intro video, and oil change video. Serach youtube for rybakdany channel.
 
oh my god yes. EARGASM.

So what else did I miss? (The last thing I watched was the track list in practice.

Welll...
A large kangaroo ran off with Maxiboy's beer....:)
 
What type exactly? How does it handle input lag f.e. when playing shooters?

I was refering to an earlier comment, but yeah Samsung do a 37" size. The series 6 modles are great. LED, 100hz, 1080p, super slim and come in for a decent price. Also Sharpe do uber cheap LCDs at the moment, but the non LED, LCD teles tend to fail at doing blacks so dark games (like most shooters) look all faded and blue.
 
But have you seen how sexy the samsungs are?!? Although it shouldnt have been, it was a factor when I was choosing my TV. :sly:

It's nice and sexy, no doubt about it but the Sharp isn't too far back in the look department.

samsung-series-7-7000-led-hdtvs-right.jpg


sharp5.jpg


I find the red a bit gimmicky but that's just me.

Noting the talk of TV's, can anyone suggest a decent 32" TV that's preferably 100hz+ and does true 1080p?

LG is good although personally I find the image a bit too sharp especially at 32" and 1080p. You can't go wrong with Samsung. I'm a big proponent of Sharp LED. You can get a 40" 120Hz 1080p Sharp Aquos LED for cheap although it's not a thin bezel look that you often see nowadays but the image is amazing.

10128064_4.jpg
 
Last edited:
"Aaawwwww yeeeeeeehhh. Damn Roo nicked off with me case of VB. **** aye?"

VB = Victoria Bitter (the worst beer on the planet)
 
and you need bigger than 32".:sly:

Yeah bigger is better, you may as well go 3d (funds permitting) now there cheaper.
I found the best way to chose the screen size is when the other half says "that will look stupid, it's way too big". Thats the one to buy :)
 
"Aaawwwww yeeeeeeehhh. Damn Roo nicked off with me case of VB. **** aye?"

VB = Victoria Bitter (the worst beer on the planet)

I'm fairly certain Carling Black Label is the worst, ever.
 
hey guys iv been away for 10 hours i think.
what did i miss last thing i saw was the intro movie
 
PLAY3MAN, are there any new videos coming up today? Please let us know

Chris
 
Yeah bigger is better, you may as well go 3d (funds permitting) now there cheaper.
I found the best way to chose the screen size is when the other half says "that will look stupid, it's way too big". Thats the one to buy :)

Go one size bigger and say it's better than having a mistress.👍
 
LG, and you need bigger than 32".:sly:

I've got an LG 32LC46 at the moment (I bought it two years ago when preparing my setup for GT5... *shakes head*); it was a decent TV back then, but now it's just not good enough. Any model suggestions? I'm also limited to 32" due to a lack of space :(
 
I have a 2ltr Bottle of NT Bitter on the Bench... To scared to open it.
 
Oh yeah I have tried NT Draught! I liked it actually .... and yeah Carling black label just SOUNDS horrible. The best Aussie beer is Little creatures pale ale. That is the GT5 of the beer world.
 
Back