GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,811,434 views
I've got an LG 32LC46 at the moment (I bought it two years ago when preparing my setup for GT5... *shakes head*); it was a decent TV back then, but now it's just not good enough. Any model suggestions? I'm also limited to 32" due to a lack of space :(

The Sharp 700 series seems to be very good and handles games perfectly. It's also Full LED.

BTW, thanks for your answers regarding my question 👍
 
Can someone explain why websites (like GTPlanet) don't show the leaked videos? Afraid off being sued by Sony? Somebody has the game and puts videos on youtube, not much a journalist can do about it, they are just doing their job, right?

In my eyes Sony can only blame themselves.

I'm european so maybe I don't understand as much about suing/the law compared to my American friends?

I don't understand Amar.

AMAR212 on neogaf:
Money comes from Sony.
Nobody dares.
 
I was hoping for more videos of gameplay, tuning, dealership lists etc.

But I guess the R33 in the intro movie is the first time we've seen a car in gameplay with a CF hood.
 
Noting the talk of TV's, can anyone suggest a decent 32" TV that's preferably 100hz+ and does true 1080p?

I have my PS3 plugged in a BenQ 24" 1920x1200 monitor... mindblowing, but a bit small :dopey:

For 32", I suggest SAMSUNG UE32C8000, LG Infinia 32LE7900, PANASONIC Viera TXL32D25B... for LED.

If you can find some "old" SONY Bravia XBR KDL-32XBR9, that would be great! :sly:
 
Butz Occifer, I ownly ate tree bears....
 
Can someone explain why websites (like GTPlanet) don't show the leaked videos? Afraid off being sued by Sony? Somebody has the game and puts videos on youtube, not much a journalist can do about it, they are just doing their job, right?

In my eyes Sony can only blame themselves.

I'm european so maybe I don't understand as much about suing/the law compared to my American friends?

It makes sense in the long run for Jordan to have a good relationship with Sony. If they ask him to remove the leaked videos from the news page, then he'll do so.
 
Some pornography for the forum.

alfa8c.png



Sexier than Jessica Alba dipped in honey.Maybe
 
Jessica Alba in honey might look good, but I sure as hell wouldn't be going anywhere near her. :lol:
 
Collated what I had time to find :)

[URL="http://lemmingrc.wordpress.com/2010/11/09/43/"]http://lemmingrc.wordpress.com/2010/11/09/43/
I know the X1 video isn't relevant, but added it anyway. :sly: The rest are the ones posted on GTP previously

Good job! Would be great if you would keep it updated as new stuff gets revealed. 👍
Will try, if I can keep the monster (aka my 4 year old) occupied at the same time.

Will definitely do so if people can PM me new vids/pics/data to add. 👍
 
Back