GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,812,733 views
what is that triangle sticker on the alfa? near the door/front wheel.
 
what is that triangle sticker on the alfa? near the door/front wheel.

a vent.

Edit: lol, nevermind. I'm looking at something else. See the sticker now....
 
Lime is better.

Damn I was hoping for a full car list, and now the movies seem to be off the "News" page.
 
Some pornography for the forum.

alfa8c.png



Sexier than Jessica Alba dipped in honey.Maybe

I expected to see Jessica Alba naked on the car hood, damn 👎
 
I have my PS3 plugged in a BenQ 24" 1920x1200 monitor... mindblowing, but a bit small :dopey:

For 32", I suggest SAMSUNG UE32C8000, LG Infinia 32LE7900, PANASONIC Viera TXL32D25B... for LED.

If you can find some "old" SONY Bravia XBR KDL-32XBR9, that would be great! :sly:

Thanks for the advice (yourself and everyone else who replied!); these are slightly out of my price range for the moment, but perhaps after christmas... :D
 
what is that triangle sticker on the alfa? near the door/front wheel.

quadrifoglio verde

The souped up version of Alfa's.

Like the c8 needs that.
 
The Quadrifoglio Verde badge is an icon of Alfa Romeo sport cars from the begenings. It's also a symbol of lucky.

There is also a version for the new MiTo and Giulietta named Quadrifoglio, that is the sportier version.
 
release it damn shizzle. i'm become really tired of waiting now!
 
Some pornography for the forum.

alfa8c.png



Sexier than Jessica Alba dipped in honey.Maybe

it comes close, but Jessica Alba dipped in honey is realy hard to top.
If i had the choice between a C8 and Jessica Alba i'd go for Jessica :p
 
Before you guys get too excited, it's a mock-up I made with my own model and a screenshot from the news page.
 
it comes close, but Jessica Alba dipped in honey is realy hard to top.
If i had the choice between a C8 and Jessica Alba i'd go for Jessica :p

So, you dont really love cars...:sly:
 
The Quadrifoglio Verde badge is an icon of Alfa Romeo sport cars from the begenings. It's also a symbol of lucky.

There is also a version for the new MiTo and Giulietta named Quadrifoglio, that is the sportier version.

With PD ability to pick-up cars, i'm sure we'll have the mito with 120hp diesel engine :yuck:
They put renault megane 2.0 16v 130hp or 140hp instead of renault sport megane R 26 and R26 R 230 hp or latest megane III 250
 
Before you guys get too excited, it's a mock-up I made with my own model and a screenshot from the news page.

So is the landscape a real one extracted from the game and the car a fake one from your own conception ?

The land just looks beautiful though
 
Edited by mod - useless posts will not be tolerated
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Thought already it was a mock-up,
because the lighting was kind of odd
 
Oh, no... I meant, you made the model with Alias and the rendered with KeyShot?

I thought you'd discovered my secret identity. Modelled and rendered with Cinema 4D. 1.2 million polys. Modelled down to the needles on the dials.
 
Back