GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,813,260 views
Edited by mod - Quoting useless posts is a bad thing too
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't look like GT at all, more like forza since the lighting was too unrealistic. Still, very nice and clean mockup and a good model.
 
My wife just came through and said "yes hon, pretend like you have a chance...." lmbo
 
Have you used 3DS Max Groovy mule? i do my renders with vray.
 
I thought the mock up from the eiger looked alot like forza.
 
I thought you'd discovered my secret identity. Modelled and rendered with Cinema 4D. 1.2 million polys. Modelled down to the needles on the dials.

Ok! :dopey: Yes... well, I really don't know Cinema 4D and what are the features that can give. Right now I'm using Alias for modelling and KeyShot/HyperShot for rendering. :dunce: Nice stuff man! 👍
 
It is.

0000672.jpg

In the U.K the hot Alfa's are known as "Cloverleaf" instead of "Quadrofoglio".
 
Didn't look like GT at all, more like forza since the lighting was too unrealistic. Still, very nice and clean mockup and a good model.

It was a very quick render. Did it while typing in here.:guilty:
 
Haven't been here for a couple of weeks, does people have an estimate for when they think it'll be released now?
 
Haven't been here for a couple of weeks, does people have a estimate for when they think it'll be released now?

Sometime after yesterday. :sly:
 
Ok! :dopey: Yes... well, I really don't know Cinema 4D and what are the features that can give. Right now I'm using Alias for modelling and KeyShot/HyperShot for rendering. :dunce: Nice stuff man! 👍

I've got to get Keyshot 2.1. Awesome RRT, super fast, super easy.👍
 
OK. This is getting out of hand.

This is not a general chat thread.

This is not a thread for chatting about alcoholic beverages.

This is not the thread for talking about which TV you're playing GT5 on.

This is not the thread for discussing Jessica Alba.

This is not the thread for reposting videos that have been posted loads of times before, like below...



Also, to keep this on topic, here's the newest video for those just waking up:




An other video of the Cape Ring (Periphery),
driven with a BMW Z4, i like this Cape Ring Route ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjeOyNcjfDk&feature=player_embedded

This is a thread for GT5 discussion. It's bad enough to keep track of with all the on topic, and relevant posts. The off topic and irrelevant posts are not required and are bordering on spam. Infractions and/or warnings will be handed out if things continue the way they've been going.

Don't just post because you can. Think if your post is actually adding to the discussion before you post.

Locking this just now to get this message across. Will re-open shortly.
 
OK. Let's continue the GT5 discussion....
 
In regards to the 11 bonus cars you get with the signature edition, can you start with them from the start, or will we need to unlock them? (I hope you need to unlock them)

EDIT~ just a thought, maybe they're only available in arcade mode...
 
Any news since the lock?

Not from what I've seen. Apart from release date rumors, there hasn't really been revealed anything.
 
PLAY3MAN are we going to get new infos/videos from GT5 today?????

Chris
 
PLAY3MAN are we going to get new infos/videos from GT5 today?????

Chris

i hope so, i for one want to see night races, rain races, dirt races, snow races.
all kinds of stuff.
 
Courtesy of Metalmurphy on GAF

"Ok then, after someone here mentioned that FNAC had a kiosk setup I went to my local FNAC. Gaming section was completely decorated with GT5, they had a Gameracer Pro playseat set up n stuff to test the game (Old build). When I went to ask if they had a release date already I noticed a magazine rack with lots of magazines GT5 on the cover:

http://imgur.com/Zb9fK.jpg

Imagine my surprise when I opened it and found this:
http://imgur.com/Zxp80.jpg

Now, before you jump on me and go all "PLACEHOLDER!"... Thing is their placeholder date is different, and still on the website actually, which was Nov30. Also this magazine was printed for this week, wasn't there on the weekend. But ofc, I was as suspicious as everyone else here so I asked if this date was official. The guy I talked too was actually very well informed, he was even aware of the leaks that have been happening, and most importantly, he didn't seem to be bull****ting me. He mentioned that Sony has been/will be shipping the game irregularly, and he expects different countries to have different dates between 20 Nov - 30 Nov. They got word from Sony they'll be getting their games towards the end of next week, and they plan to start selling them on the 24.

So yeah, it's still not 100% confirmed, but it's easy to tell when these clerks don't know what they're talking about, and he didn't seem like one of those.

Up to you guys to believe him or not, I do :P




And in other news... finally saw Toscana Day/Night transition in person... so freaking goood!"

I consider that to be more than just "rumour" and that's why I'm posting it. Also tends to tie up with the thinking in general regarding release.
 
Not from what I've seen. Apart from release date rumors, there hasn't really been revealed anything.

hehe, hi again Fyshokid, long time no read!

The wait for news is killing me - I'm off to walk the dogs for a while.
 
Cmon dudes, dont you want anything to remain a surprise when you get the game? I knows its hard but think how much better it will feel finding out yourself AND actually playing it at the same time.

Just a release date would be enough :D

DrTrouserPlank:
nice, i think it sounds pretty realistic. With so many leaked copies its pretty much just a matter of making more and distributing them.
 
Not from what I've seen. Apart from release date rumors, there hasn't really been revealed anything.

Well, we did reveal something, but I think that was the finnal straw that caused the lock,:sly:, so on that note, nope, and I'm out of here. I suspect there will be a flood of news right after that.
No reason to believe that, it would just figure that there would be.:)
 
i have to say sorry for my useless Quote.

Do we know if we have ingame KIA models?
 
Back