GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,818,861 views
What is the point of this post?

I feel another lock coming. By all means discuss, but if useless post continue...

Lol, Might has well, I was, errr, involved in the last one. This one feels the same, only worse...:sick:
 
nice one 👍

think The Cardigans My Favourite Game would be good aswell.:)

I loved the GT2 Remix!!! Or did we only get it redone for EU??? I know we got different box art. With the Actual GT logo not the weired square thing like the US...
 
Gran Turismogasm! Loving all the fresh news. The new fantasy track looks like a blast. Can't wait to come off that crest out of the loop @ 400kph.
 
Yeah I'm still sticking by a release date on Wednesday. Hopefully we get some more videos soon shortly.


Oh one thing I noticed about the little jump on Cape ring was that the throttle was limited(red bar) when in the air, maybe TC related but I prefer it to spin the wheels up and redline the car.
 
For those who might be concerned about such things; the Cape Ring Periphery video (which could very well become my new favourite fantasy track), unless the player has started using custom tracks, confirms Queens Of the Stone Age as one of the artists in the game. Specifically "The Lost Art Of Keeping A Secret".
 
Maybe 1000 of us should go there and post a release date question every 10 minutes or so

To the PS Blog? Don't worry, there are a million people posting stuff like

GT5 GT5GT5GT5GT5GT5GT5GT5GT5GT5GT5GT5GT5GT5GT5.... exc exc

So, I don't think it would warrant any attention. Just be glad it looks like it will be soon (in two weeks?) and wait for an official announcement. Maybe we will get lucky and get one tonight in NYC, but I doubt it. Sony hasn't been very good about this game lately. I just find it funny that not too long ago they were releasing TONS of info about the X1 and Nascar and this and that driver and now just complete silence...
 
That might be because they know what the release date is and want Turismo Tuesday to end 1 week before the game comes out. That is my guess.

That's the joke. So worried about a bloody timeline and yet what they do release is a video that would've been old, even had it been on-time.
 
:eek: We learn here in school to formate the date like the Americans do it and were always told you British do it too that way, I smell conspiracy!:dopey:

:lol:

:lol: Yah we do DD/MM/YYYY and US guys do MM/DD/YYYY so in America today will be 11/9/2010 but here it is 9/11/2010

Anyway, back to GT5........ still waiting :rolleyes:
 
Gran Turismogasm! Loving all the fresh news. The new fantasy track looks like a blast. Can't wait to come off that crest out of the loop @ 400kph.

Im not even sure it IS proper fantasy track!!! Lol i think its an acyual lake somewhere... *Googles* ... Oh no, the pic i saw was GTPLANET after all... Lol
 
For those who might be concerned about such things; the Cape Ring Periphery video (which could very well become my new favourite fantasy track), unless the player has started using custom tracks, confirms Queens Of the Stone Age as one of the artists in the game. Specifically "The Lost Art Of Keeping A Secret".

I just love that song !
There's also a Kele Orekeke song after QOTSA 👍
 
NA
Lol, Might has well, I was, errr, involved in the last one. This one feels the same, only worse...:sick:

Off topic!!! :rolleyes:
 
For those who might be concerned about such things; the Cape Ring Periphery video (which could very well become my new favourite fantasy track), unless the player has started using custom tracks, confirms Queens Of the Stone Age as one of the artists in the game. Specifically "The Lost Art Of Keeping A Secret".

Well They were in GT4! 'Go With The Flow'

OMG that game got me really into loving music again! :)
 
For those who might be concerned about such things; the Cape Ring Periphery video (which could very well become my new favourite fantasy track), unless the player has started using custom tracks, confirms Queens Of the Stone Age as one of the artists in the game. Specifically "The Lost Art Of Keeping A Secret".


bit of an old track to be using as an in game one though?

Not that I'm complaining if it is I was just thinking it was a custom playlist track meself.
 
There will be a few good ones, but the custom track compatibility is one nice thing about this game.
 
Gran Turismogasm! Loving all the fresh news. The new fantasy track looks like a blast. Can't wait to come off that crest out of the loop @ 400kph.

It does look pretty sweet huh. Get a car with good cornering and can stick to the road and it will be as good or even better than High Speed Ring.
 
Sony still "owe" us a commercial with Kev Butler's GT5 presentation ... :[
 
It does look pretty sweet huh. Get a car with good cornering and can stick to the road and it will be as good or even better than High Speed Ring.

It looks to have a nice flow to all the curves. And I'm loving all the elevation changes. Plus its pretty 👍👍.
 
bit of an old track to be using as an in game one though?

Not that I'm complaining if it is I was just thinking it was a custom playlist track meself.

Are they supposed to only use current tracks? The game would be filled with garbage if that was the case.
 
Is it just me or have Gamestop released an already released video, rendering this Turismo Tuesday pointless?

Also what time was the announcement that in 24 hours Sony were going to make an announcement about the GT5 Released date first heard? Or is this just speculation?
 
Sphinx, I suggest you lock this thread because it's getting ridiculous keeping up with the off-topic side talk.
 
Is it just me or have Gamestop released an already released video, rendering this Turismo Tuesday pointless?

Also what time was the announcement that in 24 hours Sony were going to make an announcement about the GT5 Released date first heard? Or is this just speculation?

Every day there's people saying we'll get a release date within 24H. I wouldn't count on anything.
 
Is it just me or have Gamestop released an already released video, rendering this Turismo Tuesday pointless?

Gamestop Exclusive Unlockable Content!!!

Glad it's a video that's only a few months old.....
 
Was GT4 this hyped back then as well? I'm starting to notice that more and more older adults that are into cars are hyped for GT5. For GT4 it was mainly teens and young adults... well at least thats how the hype was before it released.
 
bit of an old track to be using as an in game one though?

Not that I'm complaining if it is I was just thinking it was a custom playlist track meself.

This definitely is not an old track. I have owed every single GT including TT and I don't recall this track. Me likes,lol. It could be a favorite but it depends on what other tracks are hidden or leaked to yet be seen.
 
Is it just me or have Gamestop released an already released video, rendering this Turismo Tuesday pointless?

Also what time was the announcement that in 24 hours Sony were going to make an announcement about the GT5 Released date first heard? Or is this just speculation?
Thats because they had less weeks first. after delay , they add more weeks and showing us old videos :crazy:
 
Back