GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,819,273 views
Is it just me or have Gamestop released an already released video, rendering this Turismo Tuesday pointless?

Also what time was the announcement that in 24 hours Sony were going to make an announcement about the GT5 Released date first heard? Or is this just speculation?

The last 3 were pretty pointless, the first video was the only one worth looking at, then that's when the game got postponed, and they were like here, lets show you things you've already seen, a video from 6 months ago, a wallpaper of a car you've known the game is so centered around it even made the cover of the game/disc. and then the course maker which was previously shown, so yeah, pretty much all useless except for the first one (when everything was going right).
 
→ To the moderators: couldn't the master car thread list be reopened or recreated from scratch with Fido le Muet's car list?

Now that the game is out, I think it would be useful to separate car discussion from the actual news. Just a thought.
 
Do you think that the game leaking and all will make sony want to give the game to reviewers earlier than planned in the hope to dilute all the non sanctioned footage? I think thats their best solution to their problem.
 
Sony will release an official statement confirming the Nov. 23 release date either tonight in NYC or tomorrow.
 
This definitely is not an old track. I have owed every single GT including TT and I don't recall this track. Me likes,lol. It could be a favorite but it depends on what other tracks are hidden or leaked to yet be seen.

They are talking about the music not the racing tracks.. =)
 
Do you think that the game leaking and all will make sony want to give the game to reviewers earlier than planned in the hope to dilute all the non sanctioned footage? I think thats their best solution to their problem.

I thought that was kinda funny, more ironic than anything, that they were so so so worried about the game being manipulated they changed the firmware, all so...... people could end up with it a month or so before release posting videos? that seemed to work out real well.
 
→ To the moderators: couldn't the master car thread list be reopened or recreated from scratch with Fido le Muet's car list?

Now that the game is out, I think it would be useful to separate car discussion from the actual news. Just a thought.

A PM would've been better, but I'll pass on the request...
 
Do you think that the game leaking and all will make sony want to give the game to reviewers earlier than planned in the hope to dilute all the non sanctioned footage? I think thats their best solution to their problem.
Or just let us buy it from a store...:lol:
 
Is it just me or have Gamestop released an already released video, rendering this Turismo Tuesday pointless?

Also what time was the announcement that in 24 hours Sony were going to make an announcement about the GT5 Released date first heard? Or is this just speculation?

It's Just speculation

Sphinx, I suggest you lock this thread because it's getting ridiculous keeping up with the off-topic side talk.

Locking the thread over and over will achieve nothing, locking it earlier today did nothing to stop pointless posts.
 
Amazon.com just moved up the date again for the Prima Guide to November 29, it would make since that the Guide & the game would be released on the same date or abouts. Not sure why Amazon is giving it a earlier release date (this is a placeholder date, not sure why the two dates are different).
 
Sony will release an official statement confirming the Nov. 23 release date either tonight in NYC or tomorrow.

How do you know this?

Anyway, im wondering if all these leaked games are part of sonys hype strategy.

no publicity is bad publicity remember!

while people are wondering wtf is going on with GT 5, people are not noticing kinect.....
 
I think they are planning an release date as we speak
 
Sony will release an official statement confirming the Nov. 23 release date either tonight in NYC or tomorrow.

I don't want to go trough all these pages, but where can I find the link where they say it's November 23? Or is it just one of many guesses?
 
Or just let us buy it from a store...:lol:

Yeah I think the general public are the best reviewers, but I was just thinking that no one would really look for some grainy footage of a dude with a pad in a darkened room flipping everyone off if a bunch of big name reviewers were writing articles and clipping up samples and stuff.
 
How ironic.;)

Heh, you'd almost think PD would ignore a song with a title like that!

I just love that song !
There's also a Kele Orekeke song after QOTSA 👍

Tenderoni, correct? I wonder if an official track list thread would be necessary...

bit of an old track to be using as an in game one though?

Not that I'm complaining if it is I was just thinking it was a custom playlist track meself.

Just throwing it out there, but it might've been included because the album it's originally off of just had a fairly big anniversary re-release.
 
Was GT4 this hyped back then as well? I'm starting to notice that more and more older adults that are into cars are hyped for GT5. For GT4 it was mainly teens and young adults... well at least thats how the hype was before it released.

Hahaha, those young adults are now older adults!
 
Yeah I think the general public are the best reviewers, but I was just thinking that no one would really look for some grainy footage of a dude with a pad in a darkened room flipping everyone off if a bunch of big name reviewers were writing articles and clipping up samples and stuff.

He would been even more well off if he started naming his videos man furismo jive, see what i did there?
 
What? This thread will more than likely never be locked. Notice the title of the thread itself. Not gonna happen unless it just goes completely sour. If anything the site will crash because of the traffic coming thru.
Oh really?

I feel another lock coming. By all means discuss, but if useless post continue...

It went sour before, and it it still on the wrong side of sweet. It has just become a dumping ground for everything because people cannot be bothered to create relevant threads and stick to them.
 
I don't want to go trough all these pages, but where can I find the link where they say it's November 23? Or is it just one of many guesses?

Every date on here, if not announced by Sony or PD, is a guess.
 
Was GT4 this hyped back then as well? I'm starting to notice that more and more older adults that are into cars are hyped for GT5. For GT4 it was mainly teens and young adults... well at least thats how the hype was before it released.

No, because there was only a 3 year wait between 3 and 4, and it was on the same platform PS2, since this is a 6 year wait and on a new platform it creates much more hype
 
pumaATTACK
Sony will release an official statement confirming the Nov. 23 release date either tonight in NYC or tomorrow.

How do you know this?

i'm sure pumaattack works for sony
 
I don't want to go trough all these pages, but where can I find the link where they say it's November 23? Or is it just one of many guesses?

Just one of the many many many guess's people are making, i wish they'd stop cause when you come on here after a few hours you see all these post's and then ask the same question you just asked.
I dont want to see this thread closed down as some good videos etc are slowly coming through this thread, but there are some idiots on here..
 
Back